Roos

I'll be refering to them as the Essendon Demons from now on.

Don't even joke.

Gutsy move by Roos putting his reputation on the line. I suspect he would have been interested in the Essendon job, and was holding off on making a decision untill was made on the long-term availability of our coaching position.

Don't think that's the case

Gutsy move by Roos putting his reputation on the line. I suspect he would have been interested in the Essendon job, and was holding off on making a decision untill was made on the long-term availability of our coaching position.

Don't think that's the case

If you were someone of Roos' standing in the game, and wanted to return to coaching, which job would you rather take on?

$$$$$$$$$$

Interesting he's going to set up his own team with a senior assistant role up for grabs.

The person who gets that is likely to be the next coach

Well it won't be easy. Lyon had almost immediate impact at Fremantle.

But Malthouse hasn't found Carlton to be as easy as he imagined I am betting.

Interesting he's going to set up his own team with a senior assistant role up for grabs.

Likely?

$$$$$$$$$$$

Sam Reid done his level 3 yet?

About 2 million you'd think.... Where would they find that kind of money?

Our bank account of course.

Roos was seen outside WIndy Hill today with his BSB and account number.  Direct deposit being set up.

Still gets sh*t done.

Peter Jackson and his obsession for having shitloads of money in the bank held the Bombers back from 2001. EFC could have built better facilities 10 years ago; Jackson is not a builder, he is a consolidator.
Roos and Jackson deserve each other at a ■■■■■ club.

Still gets sh*t done.

Peter Jackson and his obsession for having shitloads of money in the bank held the Bombers back from 2001. EFC could have built better facilities 10 years ago; Jackson is not a builder, he is a consolidator.
Roos and Jackson deserve each other at a ■■■■■ club.

And to add that we have to give great credit to David Evans for pulling the club into the 21st century. Pity he was Danked !

If you missed the press conference;

Roos: “I felt like making a quick few million”

Saw this at the MCG superstore tonight. Geez that escalated quickly…
CA_09061322562192-M.jpg

Jackson gets sh*t done.

Yeah right. He and his tight fisted obsessions dragged us back to the pack; and then back behind the pack. Melbourne can have the tool.

Thank god I'm not the only one that thinks this way. Also isn't he the guy that re-signed Knights? Moron of the highest level.
Roos press conference was hilarious, first few minutes all about Sydney. I'm not sure he can build a list, if I remember correctly Rocket built the Swans team that Roos took over.

Congratulations to melbournefc on signing professional sydney fan Paul Roos.

Can't believe all of the plaudits for wacko Jacko.

This is the bloke who essentially built the governance parameters @ windy hill.

Sure, he did some good things in his time but also negotiated himself in to a position of power which exceeded that of a CEO.

I still don't believe that a CEO of a football club should be a board member.

Here he is, in a new guise as an "AFL saviour" despite having left a bit of a trail of failure. Now  he's going to save the Dee's ??

I've eaten humble pie over the Knights saga, I swallowed the bulltish early days & Jacko drove that bus allmost single handedly . . . . Truth?? To save $$$ & create a fall-guy to fill the void of Sheeds departure.

When will he also be credited with steering Melbourne through their own supplements saga??

Can't believe all of the plaudits for wacko Jacko.

This is the bloke who essentially built the governance parameters @ windy hill.

Sure, he did some good things in his time but also negotiated himself in to a position of power which exceeded that of a CEO.

I still don't believe that a CEO of a football club should be a board member.

Here he is, in a new guise as an "AFL saviour" despite having left a bit of a trail of failure. Now  he's going to save the Dee's ??

I've eaten humble pie over the Knights saga, I swallowed the bulltish early days & Jacko drove that bus allmost single handedly . . . . Truth?? To save $$$ & create a fall-guy to fill the void of Sheeds departure.

When will he also be credited with steering Melbourne through their own supplements saga??

Good to see I'm not the Lone Ranger on this.

Ling has just announced he has no intention of coaching at the Dees next year.