Roos

Looks like they will be getting a priority pick as well.

Surely the other clubs must step in and say "NO"

Just merge this mob with Bulldogs and North. Call them West Melbourne Kangaroos and be done with them.

it's actually not a bad name

Aaaand now Melbourne are asking for a priority pick.

Again.

On top of their massive wadge of our money coin, and the coach we're all paying for.

Gee, I wonder if they'll get it...

Again.

On top of their massive wadge of our money coin, and the coach we're all paying for.

We should ask for one, too.
Serious.

Again.

Serious.

i think we already did

Again.

Serious.
Should we ask for $2M extra for another coach?
The case made in the article by Melbourne, sorry the Herald Sun, the justification used was they were crapper over the last 5 years than the Pies and Hawks were before they got their last ones. Notwithstanding the completely different rules, notwithstanding the penalty for not tanking.

Only 2 years for Roos. Seems a bit odd.

This sport is a joke, not that this comes as news to many of us.

■■■■ kickers for years, had access to all these good draft picks which they buggered up to only be rewarded with money to pay a coach to come in and they might also get another priority pick. Ridiculous. All in the same year as being fined and having officials at the club suspended for not tanking.

I still maintain if we weren’t a rich club no way would our fine have been as much.

Soooooo, he's in?

There's a silver lining in this for the rest of us. We no longer have to listen to his commentary.

Essendon Football Club is the major sponsor for the Melbourne FC in 2014.

Jackson gets sh*t done.

Easier when it’s not his money to spend.

Still gets sh*t done.

I'll be refering to them as the Essendon Demons from now on.

There's a silver lining in this for the rest of us. We no longer have to listen to his commentary.

Absolutely. And because he only ever looked at the Swans while commentating  I'll bet he hasn't learned anything about current trends in other teams. BTW what's the Demons definition of success ?

Jackson gets sh*t done.

Yeah right. He and his tight fisted obsessions dragged us back to the pack; and then back behind the pack. Melbourne can have the tool.

Still gets sh*t done.

Gutsy move by Roos putting his reputation on the line. I suspect he would have been interested in the Essendon job, and was holding off on making a decision untill was made on the long-term availability of our coaching position.

Still gets sh*t done.

If you like that, you should see my bathroom at home!

He sounded like a chaff cutter on heat in the press conference.

2 years with an optional 3rd year.

As an aside..Criag looks like taking the Brisbane job.