Round 1 2016

Eat a big bag of them hawks, you head ducking,drug taking, sniping cheats

Lol Matthews on umps “I think they can afford to be a little bit more lenient at this stage in the game”. Shouldn’t they be farkin consistent through the the entire game?

The ump reported Duncan for hitting Hodges arm! Lol that should be withdrawn.

The umps fair dinkim love Hawthorn

Geez Dangerfield is going ok this quarter
It’s amazing how not having the fear TIPPA is about to smash you can free up your game.

Surely that is game over?

We’ve just seen in about one minute the reasons why these rules involving the “intention” of the player being judged by the umpire are so farking stupid.

Game definitely over now

isaac smith throws the ball up

‘terrific play’

spare me.

farrrrrrrrrrk go danger.

Geez Dangerfield is going ok this quarter

Hodge needs to drop danger

Hodge needs to drop danger

liverpool kiss him, then crush his own skull.

another year, another set of ■■■■ umps.

Free kick against danger every day of the week, can’t thrust your arm in the unpires face.

Fletcher got done for being demonstrative one year and he doesn’t have a demonstrative bone in his body.

Free kick against danger every day of the week, can't thrust your arm in the unpires face.

Fletcher got done for being demonstrative one year and he doesn’t have a demonstrative bone in his body.

but that was 100% a ■■■■■■.

Wow that was bad umpiring. Why do we have three if they can’t get things as simple as that right?

Tiges player clearly takes a mark and is then hit high, ball falls loose, umps calls play on Carlton goal.

just gonna post, are richmond ■■■■ still or are carlton better than was expected ?

just showed deledio and maric not playing plus another big name player i think.
like most times their top end is decent, but they fall away very quickly.

Yeah Richmond are crap.

Not sure if I’m just footy starved but really enjoying this. Good intensity.