Round 1 2016

Carlton have dominated the 1/4 but it is only 1 goal each. Richmond suck but Carlton would be smashed against a decent side.

Not sure if I'm just footy starved but really enjoying this. Good intensity.

Yeah it the intensity is good. It is enjoyable to watch.

So for all Carlton’s dominance this 1/4 Richmond take back the lead.

Only been watching for 5 but Menadue couple of good touches. Liked him pre draft.

Fk that stiff arm is a weapon

Go Blues… only because it would be so funny to watch Richmond not deliver yet again.

Go Blues.... only because it would be so funny to watch Richmond not deliver yet again.

Yep. So conflicted.

Why don’t people boo that farking thug Martin?

Richmond players, as a general rule, make terrible decisions.

Richmond players, as a general rule, make terrible decisions.

On field and off.

edit: man, I just did that thing again where I spelled our the subtlety of the original statement. Sorry IT.

Hoult you spud!

Richmond are seriously the gift that keeps on giving!

Vickery still has that same hair style

Menadue has been very good for the Tigers.

Lambeth has had a brilliant last 1/4

Carlton deserve this lead, they have clearly been the better side all game. Richmond have operated in two small bursts.

Vickery still has that same hair style
This guy is almost a splitting image of Darren Gaspar, except a touch more feminine looking.

Mr BM (treachorous Carlscummy supporter) but has supported us during Saga, (no he is still the enemy) has been cursing from the other room, clearly they are still ■■■■. Hmm Edit: ■■■■ they are 9 pts up at 3/4 time, come on Tiggers, we can’t let Fark Carlton get any where near them.Mr BM has come in pumped up, that they are going to win. Please don’t spoil this weekend :frowning: ■■■■ going to be a long year

Carlton have been handed an incredible ride from the umps tonight. I can only dream of the day we get such gifts.

Carlton have been handed an incredible ride from the umps tonight. I can only dream of the day we get such gifts.

Grrr, shakes head