Round 1 2016

Carlton owned Richmond for most of that match and lost by 9 points. Richmond have claimed they are top 4 material, what a joke. KB said they would win by 191 points against Carlton. How can Richmond ever win a flag? They have so many flaws within their structure. KB said Reiwoldt would kick 14 goals. I think he kicked 1 from memory. And I think he spent some time on an an 18yo debutee. I tip the Dogs and the Dees to go past Richmond.

I hardly watched the game, but don’t you people know how it works by now??

Reading this thread, all the signs are there of a typical AFL stage play.

The umps were gifting Carlton free’s all through the game, until they DIDN"T pay 2 or 3 in the last qtr that may have actually seen them win it.

This gives the Carlton numpty’s all sorts of hope after the last few years of oblivion, & let’s them dare to dream enough to sign up, & roll up.

They will have many close & (seemingly) "honourable"losses.

Carlton owned Richmond for most of that match and lost by 9 points. Richmond have claimed they are top 4 material, what a joke. KB said they would win by 191 points against Carlton. How can Richmond ever win a flag? They have so many flaws within their structure. KB said Reiwoldt would kick 14 goals. I think he kicked 1 from memory. And I think he spent some time on an an 18yo debutee. I tip the Dogs and the Dees to go past Richmond.

With finals so close it’s not like they have any time to work on their flaws, or any senior players to bring into that side.

Yeah, but don’t forget, … KB is a brainless fuckwitt.

First time i haven’t watched any of the season opener.

The Age this morning in the report of this game begins like this:

“Corrected for handicap, this opener was a Carlton win.”

There are 11 paragraphs in the report. Nine of them are about how fantastic Carlton were.

I’m a bit puzzled.

Handicap? Did Carlton only play with 17 players on the ground? Or did Richmond start the game with 2 bonus goals? What handicap?

I looked at the scoring worm and Richmond were in front for about 70% of the game. Carlton had a purple patch in the third quarter and kicked four goals in a row and got in front. I was driving home from a movie at that point listening to 774 and I swear that David Parkin had 4 ■■■■■■■. Thank God David Mackay wasn’t there as well or the commentary booth would have had to be disinfected.

Anyway Richmond pulled their fingers out when the last quarter started and kicked four goals of their own. According to the scoreboard, Richmond won by 10 points. It didn’t say anything about a handicap.

My oh my i'd give mila kunis a lick

Would you really want to lick what ashton kutcher has licked though?

kicking in danger doesn’t apply to hawthorn.

Tom lynch only got a fine for trying to behead bags.

Footy sucks

umps got money on hawks for sure.

umps got money on hawks for sure.

Yep that one was a dead set shocker

Demonstrative behaviour

My oh my i’d give mila kunis a lick

I wish every single part of Hawthorn would just ■■■■ off.

My oh my i'd give mila kunis a lick

Yet another Mila Kunis fanboy, is it ?

So over rated it’s not funny !

Refused to watch. Fark em both.

And Fark the AFL, too.

Bloke kicks it OOB deliberately and for the first time this season it isn't called, no matter the fact their wasn't a single Hawk anywhere near where he kicked it.

Umpiring in this game has been bizare to say the least, both ways.

Agree that going on the rest of this round that it should have been paid, but it did go about 45 degrees to where he was looking to kick it lol

Dawks doing better around stoppages and starting to get well on top

If there ones bloke the umps would never have the guts to call for diving in at a players legs, it ‘Hodgey’.

that was the most bizarre sequence of free kicks i’ve seen in a while.