Round 1 2016

Vickery still has that same hair style
This guy is almost a splitting image of Darren Gaspar, except a touch more feminine looking.

‘Spit and image’, which has become, ‘spitting image’ - just sayin’.

■■■■ Marc Murphy is ■■■■ when he hasn’t got someone spoon feeding him free possessions

Vickery still has that same hair style
This guy is almost a splitting image of Darren Gaspar, except a touch more feminine looking.

‘Spit and image’, which has become, ‘spitting image’ - just sayin’.

Ahh yes of course, forgot about that Zim, as I do remember this being brought up on the Blitz quite a while ago.

Couldn’t remember the correct term, sorry.

The new OOB rule sucks

Lambeth has had a brilliant last 1/4

Walked it then (For the oldies :slight_smile: )

Houli is such a spud

Good game to watch I thought

Who’s 32 for Carlton? He’s ■■■■.

Does this mean we should smell blood with Richmond? Or be less confident about Carlton.

Fark Carlton ■■■■!

Who's 32 for Carlton? He's ■■■■.

Does this mean we should smell blood with Richmond? Or be less confident about Carlton.

Nick Graham

The latter

Jeez, they lost, so sad, so ■■■■■■■ not!! hehe

Not the funniest cripple fight they’ve put on, but in the end this just confirmed Richmond are softcocks, and Fark Carlton simply aren’t good enough for nearly anything.

May it remain like that forever more.

So who lost?

So who lost?
Yes.
So who lost?
Football lost once again with these two opening the season for the upteenth time.

EAD (insert loser of Richmond v Carlton here)

■■■■ that deliberate call against Kruezer was atrocious.
Is that the new rule or did the ump interpret it wrong?

■■■■ that deliberate call against Kruezer was atrocious. Is that the new rule or did the ump interpret it wrong?
Ump was just a moron. They did pick some good actual deliberates at other times.

The lack of a holding-the-man call to Fark Carlton directly in front of goal with a minute to go was pretty damn bad.

Otherwise, while I was mostly “background-watching”, the umpiring seemed better than average. There was at least one joke 50 paid per the new interpretation, though.

I didn’t see any of the game except the last 2 minutes, but a Carlton loss is always a good result.

Houli is such a spud
But an elite spud. Don't forget that.