Round 1 2019 Non Essendon Games

I hope Richmond has a plan for Walsh, could be the goat just like weitering

1 Like

IMG_0793

Will always have a massive head.

Agree.

Itā€™s going to be depressing as hell watching a bunch of teams rise and fulfil their potential while we fail to deliver yet again.

I donā€™t really care much for the other games as I hate seeing anyone else enjoy footy. However I will be very happy to watch the tigers destroy FCFC. Very happy.

2 Likes

FRANKLIN! isnā€™t available this weekā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, ā€œunavailableā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

Third strike? Got to be closer to 10 strikes now surely. :wink:

They love leaving in the 3rd quarter.

Groin.

And I can name 34 Essendon players banned for using drugs if you want to go down that pathā€¦

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

He had groin surgery earlier in the year. Heā€™ll be right hopefully around rnd 4.

Remember when he was at Hawthorn and was a late withdrawal 5 weeks in a row with a 1-week ā€œinjuryā€?

1 Like

Ohhh I remember alright - might jog Diggersā€™ memory too.

I reckon Collingwood will smack Geelong, same with Crows over hawks.

Carlton wonā€™t hold a fkn candle to Richmond.

I think WB v Syd and Freo V North will be the closest games. Sydney can do one, I donā€™t like the dogs but Sydney and asterisk can fk off with hawks and geel to the bottom 8.

2 Likes
1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to Brisbane v Eagles. Since the draw came out I have thought Brisbane can win and that hasnā€™t wavered. Iā€™m fascinated if they can make the Gabba a real fortress and win majority of home games.

Carlton will give Richmond a lil scare like they did last year and then get blown out the water late.
Besides our game, Pies v Geelong will be a big game. They play the opposite game style and will be interesting. Pies are overrated, they struggled against the best sides last year and besides the win against Richmond in the prelim I donā€™t think they did much to warrant the hype going into this season.

Who do you support on the Sanfl?

Born into a Norwood family in Norwood heartland so there was only one choice!

Diggers pls. You defend this guy like heā€™s a significant part of your genital region. To pull out the 34 card is pretty unnecessary, let alone irrelevant.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve got a Norwood jumper in mothballs given to me by a guy who played for them briefly. Used it as my training jumper as a teen.

1 Like