Round 1 2019 Non Essendon Games

Well, someone accused him of being a drug user without supporting evidence. I only pointed out the irony of his claim with one of my own, with supporting evidence if he wants it.

2 Likes

Ray Charles could see buddy loves getting on the disco biscuits diggers, cā€™mon

11 Likes

Come on wob, side-swiping four parked cars whilst driving is perfectly normalā€¦

5 Likes

I thought you were Port Adelaide man.

1 Like

Hogan has been stood down indefinitely by Freo over a huge drinking session rendered him unable to attend training on Sunday. For that reason l am going for Norf. l mean l am going for Norf, as l have a free ticket, looking forward to viewing it in the new oval.

1 Like

I love Bud. Even if the AFL had to hide him up in NSW.

I donā€™t mind if he kicks 10 against us next timeā€¦ As long as we win by a kick :wink:

Youā€™re hardly the Lone Ranger there matey.

1 Like

Big
John
BUTCHER

3 Likes

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRANKLIN!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2019-lance-franklin-a-chance-of-playing-in-sydneys-round-1-game-against-western-bulldogs/news-story/244172dd861027696418e99e52feb08c

Lol, publish story player in doubt, generate clicks, publish story same player may now be available, generate clicks, rinse, repeat.

He wonā€™t play.

the 2nd favourite son

Whatā€™s peopleā€™s take on Tom Lynch? Will he play?
I canā€™t see him playing his first game against Collingwood in round 2, that would be risky.

Hogan has been diagnosed with clinical anxiety and self medicating with alcohol apparently. Heā€™ll be out of the side indefinitely while he deals with his mental health.

Jolly good work, Melbourne.

2 Likes

Lynch confirmed to play for the Tigers tomorrow night. Will be interesting to see how the forward line mixes.

1 Like

Hope he kicks a bag of ten against FCFC

1 Like

It was his natural driving arc

12 Likes

Greatest key position forward of all time according to some.

He has to be, just to have some chance of scoring in training

1 Like