Round 1 2019 Non Essendon Games

What does that mean?

Keep this up and you might land your self a job at the HQ with the rest of the smart peoplešŸ˜Š

It means if you have a complaint take it to our mob, we forced the AFL to make these changes that you now hate.

I donā€™t care who it was I just want them to stop tampering with the game.

Leave it alone and let the coaches work it.

Itā€™s the coaches who are doing it, not the AFL. A lot of the changes happening are because some coaches are complaining. It is not well reported and just comes out as the AFL says type thing.

Also for all those having a go at our club over Joe, check out Sydney and Buddy, what a freaking mess. Why on earth did they play him?

Also it seems to me that Sydney play players until they bust them, then they off-load them as quickly as possible. I think they have issues with how they treat a lot of their players.

Sounds all very covert and secretive.

Like our game plan we are rolling out today.

10 out of the 44 players playing in the Gold Coast V Saints game are named Jack.

I donā€™t know exactly why Iā€™m mentioning this - but it seems excessive.

6 Likes

He played because a) although lacking match practice, he was medically sound and b) because he is awesome.

And further to the above, J Daniher, although awesome, isnā€™t playing because he is medically unsound.

2MP!!!

2 Likes

OH FK

runs to turn on tv

When you use the term ā€˜medically soundā€™ I just picture ā€˜a machine that goes beepā€™.
Interesting & innovative way to tell if Buddy is match fit.

2 M P

WHAT A GOAL

24-7 so soon into the first quarter. Impressive GC.

WSPHU

2 Likes

Why do they have the roof open at Marvel? Hopefully they donā€™t do that for our games.

a is not correct, he was not ready to play and that was obvious and b he was hardly awesome

said something early in the broadcast about wanting the grass to grow

1 Like

Some seem to think that clubs just burn n churn players like there is no tomorrow. In L FRANKLIN!'s case, he hasnā€™t played any JLT pre-season games and perhaps not any intra-club games but has now been considered fit to play so what are you going to do, play him in the seconds? I mean, are you out of your Vulkan mind?