Round 1 2019 Non Essendon Games

Yep we saw how well Sydney looked after Dan.

Never knew that you possessed the skillz required to diagnose a player’s condition without any discernible qualifications and/or experience.

Your smart TV must be really smart.

Reckon they did well to keep D Hannebury on the park for as long as they did considering the way he plays.

He was actually kind of awesome when they cleared the forward-line and gave him room to move.

1 Like

Missed target, missed target, missed target- dropped mark dropped mark dropped- draino - “you would these teams finished 17 and 16 last year, this is a great contest”

No draino the standard is rubbish.

FIGHT

That dropped mark in the GC forward line was disgraceful.

bowes having some good moments.

Save the outrage for our game. :wink:

1 Like

Why is Saints vs Gold Coast on now? this game should have got the 3:20 time slot.

hopefully jack martin has a ■■■■-ish year so we can get him with a 2nd rounder.

1 Like

imagine having an empty stadium on round 1.

1 Like

that was weird: two players thumping each other in the chest with open palms, the ump calls against the Saints player and it costs a shot on goal, the Suns run it down and goal themselves.

the saints player looked to thrw as fist before the camera angle changed, but the umpire clearly didn’t go off that.

First player penalised for the punch to body rule not an Essendon player. I’m shocked to be sitting here.

This game is garbage. Hurry up 3.20

1 Like

deserved to be punished for that atrocious mullet on its own tbh.

2 Likes

is geelong’s aflw team even playing? 55 to 0?

After a brief look at some replays Bris and Port will be in the GF this year. Everyone else is rubbish. Early I know. Do we have a bye this week?

1 Like

Stewart Dew looks like he ate the old Stewart Dew.

1 Like

Massive duty of care issues if our game v the Aints isn’t moved to the MCG next week. The Marvel turf is a disgrace and not fit for football.
I seriously hope the club takes up the issue with the AFL

1 Like