Round 1 2020 Non Essendon Games

Whoa, … that’s amazing… can you predict tonights Power Ball numbers too?? :wink:

To combine the two hot topics, footy & the COVID 19 virus.
If you were at the game this year, which opposition player would you be most likely to refer to as “the Virus”, “COVID” or, more cryptically, just “19”?

Bear in mind Lindsay Thomas has retired.

1 Like

Steele Sidebottom

4 Likes

Yeah it’s four points banked that Richmond simply turn out to get every season
Maybe Carlscum stay competitive for a qtr or two but the result is always the same
Only difference is tonight there won’t be streams of Blue Bile mafia heading for the exits halfway thru the 3rd qtr

1 Like

One of em will be 7.

1 Like

For Essendon, it would be week by week the player we refuse to tag.
Pre-game: “People overrate how much damage he does”
End of the game: “Wow, we really should have done something to stop him”

Why not have crowd noise blazing through the speakers?

You’ve out ninoed yourself

2 Likes

they should cover the ground in green tarps, then overlay the crowds from rocket league.

Worth a shot

1 Like

The umpires

1 Like

Why not have a live feed for supporters to yell into their phone, mics and broadcast at the ground?

1 Like

This is going places

1 Like

Already said they should pipe in from a nearby Pub, … but just had another thought.

Run a lucky draw each week for Random Fans/Members, to win any of the Self contained Super boxes,… restaurants, Bars etc, … any area they can be “Self Contained”, from each other, (arrive and leave separately) … and they get to bring a group of 10 people to watch the Footy, … then run Mikes from those Multiple Groups, … (what, … 50 groups of 10?? 100?? :thinking: )

30 or 40% for Oppo fans, 60 - 70 % to Home fans.

Instant atmosphere.

Cryptic? MCC Members have been doing this all their lives.

A pity we are a not more advanced with holographic images, we all could be holograms in the stands

Like clock work bellchambers straight in and Philips dropped

I’m barracking for fark Carlton for one of the first times in my life. ( I’m sure there was another related to being better for our finals position. I just cant remember )

I’m just tired of the fickle loud mouth Richmond supporters.

1 Like

Is Charlie Dixon injured??

I hear you. my mate is the worst calls me up to tell me how good Richmond are.