Round 1 Dons V Suns 26th March 3:30pm(Qld time) - Metricon Stadium

Interested to know who have booked for this game and where you are sitting.
Checking the Ticketmaster site, the only less expensive tickets are ground level to right & left of goals.
How good are these seats? Planning on coming from Sunshine Coast with 7 other keen bombers.

You’ll be sitting before and after the game for 2 hours!
Buy cheap tix, then stand at ground level on the wing.
That way, you’re always first to the bar, then a wee while later, first to the loo.

Interested to know who have booked for this game and where you are sitting. Checking the Ticketmaster site, the only less expensive tickets are ground level to right & left of goals. How good are these seats? Planning on coming from Sunshine Coast with 7 other keen bombers.

They are fine, everywhere in that stadium is good viewing.

The outer/eastern wing was dominated by Dons last year.

This game seems a bit forgotten with the build up to round 2. Be good if we had more supporters in the stadium than GC.

We booked ours sitting in section 120 to the right of goal posts at GCS end, $26 each. We haven’t sat there before, but it’ll be ok. It’s not too far from the bar, not looking into the sun, the wing will be looking into the sun, where we were last year at $52 each. Get the bus from the tram stop at Broadbeach, or Nerang if you are out that way. Go for a beer after at the golf club across the road and still had time to get the free bus back.

What time is the game? Foxtel said its 7:30 but afl.com.au have it at 4:10? Is it 4:10 WA time?

What time is the game? Foxtel said its 7:30 but afl.com.au have it at 4:10? Is it 4:10 WA time?
3:30 Qld time 4:30 DST. Bookings look pretty solid, better get my tickets.Looks ,ike Ablet will play. Bombers usually have good support up here.

Foxtel must have it later…

The timing of the match should help us miss the slippery humid conditions a night game would serve up correct? I hate watching footy in humid conditions give me pelting rain over that.

Just make sure you drive to the stadium troll troll troll

The timing of the match should help us miss the slippery humid conditions a night game would serve up correct? I hate watching footy in humid conditions give me pelting rain over that.

Aaaahhhh no. If it’s humid in the morning, it’s humid all day. Often worse of a night. But another couple of weeks the humidity might be gone. I hope so it’s been awful this year. Had air conditioner on day and night lately.

Aaaahhhh no. If it’s humid in the morning, it’s humid all day. Often worse of a night. But another couple of weeks the humidity might be gone. I hope so it’s been awful this year. Had air conditioner on day and night lately.

Long range forecast is 29c (feels like 32c) & humid with chance of a shower.

Bomber Lounge tickets for moi.

My Round 1 team following the completion of the NAB Challenge:

FB Baguley Hartley Gwilt
HB Dea Brown Fantasia
C Goddard Bird J.Merrett
HF McKenna Daniher Crowley
FF Stokes Grimley McKernan
R Leuenberger Zaharakis Z.Merrett

Int Tippa Kelly Parish Langford

Eng: Ambrose Jamar Simpkin

Interested to know who have booked for this game and where you are sitting. Checking the Ticketmaster site, the only less expensive tickets are ground level to right & left of goals. How good are these seats? Planning on coming from Sunshine Coast with 7 other keen bombers.

That’s where I sat last year. Terrible seats. Looking into the setting sun. Remember it’s a twilight game.

And you can’t see a thing in the back half as everything blends into the coloured seats.

Damn. I got tickets in the pocket ground level.

FB Baguley Hartley Gwilt
HB Dea Brown Fantasia
C Goddard Bird J.Merrett

Must have Ambrose in after today. Maybe instead of Fantasia.

FB Baguley Hartley Gwilt
HB Dea Brown Fantasia
C Goddard Bird J.Merrett

Must have Ambrose in after today. Maybe instead of Fantasia.

If i brought Ambrose in any for anyone it would be for Langford.

Fantasia gives us much needed run around the older set of Goddard, Kelly & Stokes.

FB Baguley Hartley Gwilt
HB Dea Brown Fantasia
C Goddard Bird J.Merrett

Out: McKenna McKernan and J Merrett Brown(soft)

In: Laverde Jamar Grima and anyone but J Merrett

My Round 1 team:
B: Baguley - Hartley - Gwilt
HB: Kelly - Brown - Tippa
C: Parish - Goddard - Cooney
HF: Crowley - Daniher - Langford
F: Stokes - Grimley - McKernan
R: Leuenberger - Zaharakis - Z Merrett
Int: Bird - Fantasia - Simpkin - Gleeson

EMG: Dea, Ambrose, Laverde, Jerrett, McKenna, Kommer

Could probably swap Dea and Gleeson. Bird hasn’t impressed me so far but I’ll give him Round 1 to prove the NAB Cup was an anomaly. Ambrose unlucky but I don’t see a suitable GC matchup. Laverde straight in when fit. Jamar needs another run or three.