Round 1 Dons V Suns 26th March 3:30pm(Qld time) - Metricon Stadium

Am I right in thinking there is a "meet and greet " function for supporters on at metricon at the us v GCS game apart from the expensive "Bomber Lounge - Gold Coast function"?

The cost of the tickets for the Bomber Lounge thing isn’t the main price.
I got mine in the mail today.
The main price is having to wear the supplied lanyard or be refused admittance

That is seriously insulting. Or else a really big ■■■■ up.

Yep. It’s a tad insulting.
But good on 'em.
I’d hope we would do the same thing

Are you sure it’s for the right function? You wouldn’t want to end up with GCS supporters…

Yep. Right function alright.
Mailed to me by EFC, in a branded EFC cardboard envelopey thingy.

Am I right in thinking there is a "meet and greet " function for supporters on at metricon at the us v GCS game apart from the expensive "Bomber Lounge - Gold Coast function"?

But good on 'em.

Are you sure it’s for the right function? You wouldn’t want to end up with GCS supporters…

You mean a bunch of empty chairs?

Dont rate Brown?

I did before the NAB challenge. Between him and Ambrose for mine.

Nerang BOM forecast:

Min 21
Max 34

Possible rainfall: 1 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before tending west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

But good on 'em.

Tape over the sun’s logo. That’s what I would do

B: Baguley Hartley Ambrose HB: Dea Gwilt Kelly C: Simpkin Goddard Fantasia HF: Bird Daniher Crowley F: Stokes Grimley Cooney

Foll: Leuenberger Zaharakis Z. Merrett

Inter: Gleeson Parish Tippa McKernan

Emerg: McKenna Langford Brown

No Laverde

Still too green?

Brilliant

Nerang BOM forecast:

Min 21
Max 34

Possible rainfall: 1 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before tending west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

And I would add it will be very humid.

Dont rate Brown?

I did before the NAB challenge. Between him and Ambrose for mine.

Agreed, Brown did not play well in NAB 3 but for me its not between Brown and Ambrose, but Ambrose, Francis, Gwilt and Grima for the 3rd tall defender spot. With the latter 2 our options if Hartley is injured. I think Brown is pretty much the designated “CHB” at this point and will be the main intercept marking player. Hartley is a massive unit. Very strong, but can struggle to maintain close spoiling contact with a fast leading forward. That seems to be his main weakness as No 1 key defender atm.

Is Gablett back playing yet?

I think his 1st actual hit out will be against us, I hope they rest him because they think we're easy beats.

If he does play he will spend plenty of minutes forward, If that happens hopefully Baggers has the instruction to hit him hard every contest.

Half a day on, forecast already revised down to max of 29, with the possible storm removed.

I think his 1st actual hit out will be against us, I hope they rest him because they think we're easy beats.

If he does play he will spend plenty of minutes forward, If that happens hopefully Baggers has the instruction to hit him hard every contest.

Hilarious that anyone thinks Ablett will play and do anything but dominate. 3 votes his way on a platter.

Hilarious that anyone thinks Ablett will play and do anything but dominate. 3 votes his way on a platter.
But also suspended 3 weeks for striking Crowley.

Can’t believe it’s starting this week.

Due to the saga I haven’t had an ‘off season’ for 3 years.

Enjoy the game those that are going. It’s not quite footy as we know it, but I reckon the crowd last year was 50/50 if not more in favour of EFC.

If you get there early grab a beer and bean bag and sit in the grass while the DJ revolves it.

To be honest, I’m excited and jealous of those going this week.

Who else reckons we are a chance?

To be honest, I'm excited and jealous of those going this week.

Who else reckons we are a chance?

l tipped us in the Long Range comp.
Half a day on, forecast already revised down to max of 29, with the possible storm removed.

Don’t worry whatever the temp is, it will feel like mid 30’s with the high humidity we are continuing to have.

I would hope (and assume) Baggers doesnt need instruction to hit blokes hard

I would hope (and assume) Baggers doesnt need instruction to hit blokes hard

Just get tippa to hit him hard once.

Brown has to play, Gwilt cannot be CHB. The interesting one will be if Bird gets picked. They seem to have managed him through the pre-season but he hasn’t really stood up and demanded to be picked for round 1.

If you judge a team by who gets left out, we are going OK (in context that is).