Round 1 - Essendon v Hawthorn

Surely Ambrose gets Gunstan?

3 Likes

Yes, that was my point

1 Like

How can Hocking be underdone? Hasnā€™t he just done about 24 months of pre-season?

Or did he get injured recently?

Just guessing on the basis that he only played limited jlt time

I know Hurley did very well on Roughy in 2015, particularly in the Rd.2 win, but I think heā€™s ideally suited to Gunstan.
Ambrose can body up on Roughead, and Harts is ideal for Vickory.

Gleeson for Sicily (probably).
Bags takes 1 of Poppy or Rioli, but who takes the other (Kelly) ?

I think Iā€™d just like to see McKenna in the team !

I think Jerret might be worth a try as a defensive matchup for Rioli (instead of Bags).

3 Likes

Yep I think this is going to happen also

Fridge didnā€™t perform in last JLT, Lav got injured, Hooker will be short of a gallop & JD only just getting back up to scratch.

Having 3 smalls buzzing around the 3 talls, and Stewart pinch hitting in ruck regularly when SMack goes to bench leaving Hooker playing from square and JD around HFF ideal.

33 Likes

Would take Dea over any of the small/medium defenders people are naming.

15 Likes

you do if your Walla

Seriously, how can anyone think Travis Colyer isnā€™t best 22. The guy is one of our most important and damaging players.
Heā€™s a lock every ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  week.

16 Likes

The guys not playing JLT have and will play VFL practice matches. I doubt his fitness is a concern.

I canā€™t farkin believe Heppell isnā€™t considered best 22! WTF??? OUTRAGEOUS!!!

After about 3 weeks straight of no rain and hot weather itā€™ll fk down next Saturday night and winter will blow in early.

1 Like

Bring on june, what 1 win in the last 5 junes?

2 Likes

Fletch doing a farewell lap before the game so hopefully the march gets us there with plenty of time. Hope there is a huge turnout for him

5 Likes

I respect the fact that he likes Wallaā€¦

But Iā€™m still going to call him Tippa.

2 Likes

quality troll

I would have thought Dea was the perfect match up for Sicily.

2 Likes

Actually, I agree with that.

Who does Gleeson pick up ?
He canā€™t play on Poppy, as heā€™d be grabbing him too high every time Poppy touches it.