Round 1 v Freo anticipation thread - empty stadium, roof open

Unfortunately this match clashes with a potential cricket Grand Final should we get that far. But if we are eliminated in the semis, I’ll be there with bells on and @westozziebomber @Houli_Dooley we are due a catch-up!

2 Likes

Brother’s 40th lunch, his birthday was in Janaury, he chose this day as the lunch. I have rasied the conflict with family members but he is a pretty good brother. Love the passion @westozziebomber

2 Likes

Just tank Melbourne style

Tell your brother I will buy him lunch if he has it in the city and you can go to the footy

3 Likes

I’m going because I just like going to the footy.

I’m a simple man.

25 Likes

10 goal win

1 Like

12 goal win

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the 2017 march to the G. I was surprised it did not happen the following year and become an annual event. Clearly the walk to the G involves much less disruption to CBD traffic than a walk to docklands.
The AFL duly obliged by scheduling our Round 1 2018 game for the docklands and seemingly prevented us from making it all about ourselves again in 2018.

1 Like

Raz is going to have a field day. 27 touches and six goals. Ohhh i can wait to start the razzle chants.

I started one once, it was St Francis day. The lions embarrassed us and the new post notifications drove me insane. Never again

2 Likes

He’s so tweaking something in JLT 2

1 Like

Looking forward to when they try put two blokes on raz as he kicks his 4th 5 minutes into the second quarter allowing tippa to kick 7 goals to close out the match.

2 Likes

Keep going.

22 Likes

I have all my teeth intact, thank you

3 Likes

I don’t see any proof of that!

The games I attended in Melbourne last year we lost. I’m staying put in Canberra.

3 Likes

You SMJ are a very brave man or is it false courage?
Are you going to buy this bub a footy jumper?

Not being there when my boys are running around the park? Completely unthinkable.

3 Likes

Ill be sitting cozy in my new members seats away from the old idiot that used to sit behind me :smiley:

1 Like