Round 10: Shaunye vs Megan Gale

Shaunye v.s megan gale…gale would be walking funny for weeks afterwards

SHAUNYE to tag Megan Gale before, during and after the game.

SHAUNYE to tag Megan Gale before, during and after the game.

GOOSE STEPS HAMPSON AND NAILS IT

Bags back to the BP where he does his best work. Good move Woosha. He can still be swung forward if the need arises.

Is the Bereau of Meteorology predicting another Arctic vortex this week??

All I think of now whenever I think of that is SHAUNY goose steppn that Dees player then slotting it from 50 on the run.

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. 1-4mm.

yr.no suggests the showers will be done by 4pm and the VFL, let alone the AFL, though.

Fine with the changes. However, I think that Jerrett and Hams are a bit unlucky. Edwards deserves his shot and really glad to see Dempsey back.

Can’t believe polkinghorne got dropped

You don't rate Gary Ablett Jr?

Gary Ablett Jr. is a little ■■■■■.
Go JK.

Can't believe polkinghorne got dropped

Need to get him to 100

Need to get him to 100

lol

Need to get him to 100

butwhy.gif

Crowley on Cotch pls- Jacobs crushed him in the QF and the Tigers had zero drive as a result.

I also wouldn’t object to Ambrosee on Dusty; if anyone can tackle that kent it’s him.

You don't rate Gary Ablett Jr?
Gary Ablett Jr. is a little ■■■■■. Go JK.
I still haven’t forgiven him for hitting McVeigh, given McVeigh got suspended for retaliating.
Crowley on Cotch pls- Jacobs crushed him in the QF and the Tigers had zero drive as a result.

I also wouldn’t object to Ambrosee on Dusty; if anyone can bury that kent it’s him.

Fixed

Watch out! Hammer Hampson got 3 contested marks. 3, yes 3! He’s a comin’ for us

Walla to go head to head with Daniel Rioli, that will be worth watching, pity Ninthmond nabbed him first.

As a dress rehearsal to play Cyril in 3 weeks!

Sad bit is, we’ll probably only win by 4 goals. Wish it was more.

Fine with the changes. However, I think that Jerrett and Hams are a bit unlucky. Edwards deserves his shot and really glad to see Dempsey back.

First half of the Sydney game, Demps and Tippa were on fire. I want to see that again but for 4 quarters at the G Satdy night.

Timmy on SEN breakfast this morning reckons Crowls will get an “assignment”. One of 3 players . Pretty obvious who they are.

Imo, Woosha, Its great to play in a positive way, and put faith in your mids and allow them to “learn” out in the middle, but we just cannot let opposition mids run rampant any more. Its time to try something different. Just a sprinkling of negativity around the ball at stoppages and centre bounces would be good. Other teams are doing it to us and taking our best players out of the game, week in, week out. Its not like we can just wheel in another elite mid to redress the deficit.