Round 10: Shaunye vs Megan Gale

Timmy on SEN breakfast this morning reckons Crowls will get an "assignment". One of 3 players . Pretty obvious who they are.

Imo, Woosha, Its great to play in a positive way, and put faith in your mids and allow them to “learn” out in the middle, but we just cannot let opposition mids run rampant any more. Its time to try something different. Just a sprinkling of negativity around the ball at stoppages and centre bounces would be good. Other teams are doing it to us and taking our best players out of the game, week in, week out. Its not like we can just wheel in another elite mid to redress the deficit.

Agree. We have seen the first third of the season in a head to head type set up, wouldn't mind us trying a little bit more defensive accountability around stoppages and seeing if we can actually stop the opposition.

I still think there is merit beyond this year in being able to ‘lock down’ the opposition to stop momentum flows etc etc. No team can dominate for an entire match, most have a way of ensuring that when the opposition gets on top they a) limit the scoreboard damage and b)reduce the amount of time they are in charge.

Not using Crowley as a stopper has been a head scratcher for mine, lets hope Woosha shows some ability to actually learn from his mistakes.

Is the Bereau of Meteorology predicting another Arctic vortex this week??

All I think of now whenever I think of that is SHAUNY goose steppn that Dees player then slotting it from 50 on the run.

Hampson may be distracted if a Gale is blowing.

Timmy on SEN breakfast this morning reckons Crowls will get an "assignment". One of 3 players . Pretty obvious who they are.

Imo, Woosha, Its great to play in a positive way, and put faith in your mids and allow them to “learn” out in the middle, but we just cannot let opposition mids run rampant any more. Its time to try something different. Just a sprinkling of negativity around the ball at stoppages and centre bounces would be good. Other teams are doing it to us and taking our best players out of the game, week in, week out. Its not like we can just wheel in another elite mid to redress the deficit.

Agree. We have seen the first third of the season in a head to head type set up, wouldn't mind us trying a little bit more defensive accountability around stoppages and seeing if we can actually stop the opposition.

I still think there is merit beyond this year in being able to ‘lock down’ the opposition to stop momentum flows etc etc. No team can dominate for an entire match, most have a way of ensuring that when the opposition gets on top they a) limit the scoreboard damage and b)reduce the amount of time they are in charge.

Not using Crowley as a stopper has been a head scratcher for mine, lets hope Woosha shows some ability to actually learn from his mistakes.

Yeah i agree very strange to play him and not use him defensively, he really has no other purpose on field
He lacks pace, skill etc but is very handy as a negative mid

Certainly kermit.

I must be a little slow. What has Megan Gale done this time?

Gale and Hampson are partners.

No, no one has worked out why.

How good did she look in Mad Max. Even as a dirty desert girl.

Who is Shaunye?

Gale and Hampson are partners.

No, no one has worked out why.

I’m sure there is one single very lengthy reason.

■■■■■■■ seriously…can we stop with the juvenile sexist crap

■■■■■■■ seriously...can we stop with the juvenile sexist crap

I like to think that most of the sexist crap is coming from the old cogders who haven’t moved with the times, but I know I’m very likely wrong about that…

I like to think that most of the sexist crap is coming from the old cogders who haven’t moved with the times, but I know I’m very likely wrong about that…

I like to think kids can stop injecting marijuanas, get a job, and get off my ■■■■■■■ lawn.

Did you let the club know about the mistake Worsfold made?

no eades, ■■■■ team.

I like to think kids can stop injecting marijuanas, get a job, and get off my ■■■■■■■ lawn.

Yeah but it feels so good, the grass is so soft and nurtured.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-Clint-Eastwood-disgust-GIF.gif

and like in the end of the movie, you shoot the drug dealers and die?

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-Clint-Eastwood-disgust-GIF.gif

and like in the end of the movie, you shoot the drug dealers and die?

Not terminal yet, but something vaguely similar sounds attractive if I ever am.

This to the early morn:

I must be a little slow. What has Megan Gale done this time?

Oh you know - she’s a pretty girl, the partner of an opposition player and stuff…so it’s ok to treat her like ■■■■.