Round 10 Team Vs Norf - Sunday May 23, 4.40pm @ Marvel

That was a chitty thing to say.

Yeah he went bang bang with that comment

1 Like

That was a chitty thing to say.

Why does it even exist? Better off playing at 12:15 on Sunday than 4:40.

1 Like

Scrape a win? We should murder this pathetic club.

nope.
but if it was at MCG i wouldn’t mind

Really hope we win (der!) Just thinking going into the bye at 4-8 would be a good reward for the players so far this year.

It is clear Hawks are tanking so they will be bottom 4, as will Roos. No point in Pirs tanking as they traded out their first round pick.

If we can get to 6 or so wins and still finish bottom 4, would be a good season.

Given the role of the sub I would be stunned if hooksy was ever given that role.

1 Like

COX IN FOR HOOKER UP FORWARD

DO IT.

ps.

CHUNGUS.

5 Likes

I just used that for Norf big footy - thank you.

2 Likes

It’s north Melbourne’s fav timeslot

Fair enough, but he can play at either end, if they rest Hooker, Ambrose would be my in.

Meh all blurs into mondayitis anyway

A few posts above yours is this gem:

"IMO we are going to win more games.

But that is ok.

Over 22 rounds a team can win 4 (some years 6) and still wind up on the bottom."

This clown seems to be reassuring people that despite another poster being convinced that Norf are better than all the other teams outside the 8, they will still be able to tank properly.

Look at Adelaide last year. They were a stinking pile of excrement for 13 weeks then won 3 of the last 4 against sides above them.
Things can improve suddenly when a team “clicks”

1 Like

images (37)

This is from a very very good source a picture of the current Norfs game plan. I hope they get their party.

1 Like

What a lame set of presser questions again from the media
 same crap every week. Would it kill someone to ask an interesting question that doesn’t trigger a clichĂ© reflex response.

I guess the jokes on me for watching every week.

1 Like

I’d like some more info on where Reid and Bryan are at the moment.