Round 11 Non Essendon games (Grand Mac Appreciation thread)

Nuggs are ■■■■ bro

HJs is straight garbo

3 Likes

The only one not getting enough love is Red Rooter.

Nope

Red rooster chips are 2nd only to KFC.

3 Likes

I highly recommend trying hungry Jack’s chips again. Double fried and chicken salt. They’ve upped their game.
Edit: their burgers are not better though

2 Likes

All of HJ’s burgers taste the same. All.

HJs is such rubbish. Red Rooster is worse. Do they actually still exist though? That’s surprising

1 Like

That burger legit looks like something a child would create with coloured play-doh

Red rooster is kicking ■■■.

They deliver now.

The HJ’s cheeseburger might be the worst thing on any fast food menu in the country.

2 Likes

So you can get salmonella without even having to leave home!

Why are you pretending that you never eat fast food?

1 Like

Because pretending to be healthy is easier than actually being healthy. That sh/t is haaaaaaaard

3 Likes

Not a nuggets man but always preferred HJ nuggets over Maccas, cant stand Maccas nuggets.

1 Like

Also - I do remember that Rooter’s used to have nuggets with some sort of cheese in them? They were good. I assume they don’t still do them though as @scotty21 would be all over it

1 Like

Cheesy nugs from Rooter are awesome

1 Like

Do HJ still do the apple pies?

Oh they’re still a thing? I’d be happy to down a dozen of those (with a side of steamed kale, obviously, because I’m healthy and all that)

Had a Grand Mac the other day. You’d have thought that they would have upsized the beef patties to match the huge bun. It was crap. Two quarter pounder patties would have made it rock.