Round 11 Port Adelaide Vs Boring Sprinklers FC Match Review Thread

You can add Waterman to that list.

2 Likes

I don’t care that we gave effort and only lost by 16 points there should be not pats on the bum it’s how you bread a losing culture

2 Peter metre

Well what a wonderful afternoon’s football that was. Quality stuff, all round. And what a last quarter! Hope those Baggers saw that, they are in no doubt due for a football lesson.

And a special thankyou to the umpires, they were EXCEPTIONAL today. And special thanks to the Port faithful, who made us feel so welcome there. Just a great game guys

3 Likes

It’s only pre-season fam. Trust the process.

Sit confident. Be tight

2 Likes

2 Peter Nothing

1 Like

How tall is 2MP?

I should’ve not watched. Sorry, all.

1 Like

I can’t believe people still watch this utter garbage. Better for my mental health and sanity anyway.

1 Like

Gold Coast Peter has returned only lasted a few weeks

2 Likes

Ummm how do I break this to you…we already have a losing culture!

1 Like

first half was diabolical on all fronts.

after half time the effort was 1000x better. its concerning that effort isn’t unconditional with these guys.

im not a rutten fan, but it makes it hard for him when these guys pick snd choose the level of effort

30 Likes

I would rather play them then have a bunch of ■■■■■ who are just going to be either delisted or retired in 1 or 2 years

Switched off halfway through the second. Had my fill of this dog ■■■■. 25 year member and I’ll be calling the club this week to take off their bullshit auto renew that kicks in about 3 breaths after the season has finished (which ironically for us is generally by June/July).

Fucken sick of seeing us let teams waltz across the ground to a 6 goal lead and scrap for an honourable yet dishonourable loss. To boot them we get to watch our players squabble at QT. Someone needs to ■■■■■■■ sort the joint out.

4 Likes

The zone is completely counter productive. Whether we don’t understand, or can’t do it, it makes us irrelevant. We set up too deep, didn’t keep a “goal keeper” behind ports deepest forward and never impacted the chains of possession down the ground. It needs a lot more work, modification or junking.

But I was fairly positive throughout that game in many areas. Better goal kicking in the first half means the third quarter establishes a lead . We tired late, but we’re playing a stack of guys with 50 games or less.

31 Likes

Yes, he has a very poor game today but you can’t knock him. He has been very good this year.

3 Likes

This review thread is going to be just as boring as the game. 90% same ■■■■■■■■ and infighting by the same posters, who all knew we would lose or wanted to be smashed. ■■■■■■■ boring.

20 Likes

■■■■ supporting rafa pays so many more dividends than the dons :joy: vamos rafa, #22 coming up next weekend!

Junking un point

1 Like

I think he’s been poor the last 2-3 weeks