Round 11 Port Adelaide Vs Boring Sprinklers FC Match Review Thread

I wouldn’t post on here either then, this joint is completely unbalanced.

2 Likes

Third quarter was kinda fun. That’s all I’ve got.

4 Likes

With the poor delivery coming into him, week after week, you can’t totally blame him.

4 Likes

The only thing more depressing than watching this game was watching the vfl match. If you want to see why the likes of shiel still get a game take a look at the vfl. The whole club is rooted. 3 wins from 20 games as a club the whole season? Useless

3 Likes

I reckon he’s lost half the team, and both halves are arguing at each other during the breaks. Whatever anyone thinks of Truck (personally I think he’s a good guy, would love to see him succeed) it’s on him as coach and it’s not good enough.

Something’s gotta give with this club, I really hope there’s some heads rolling at the top. Literally holding onto my membership for the voting rights at this stage.

9 Likes

Too bad they couldn’t carry it into the last qrt and win the game

1 Like

We are at the halfway mark of the season. Only 11 more games to go.

2 Likes

■■■■ we’ve only played 11 games?

7 Likes

Only to have our hopes crushed again next season

2 Likes

2 Likes

If we are serious as a club then Devon smith and Alec waterman does not don the sash ever again. And our captain gets 1 more send off game

2 Likes

This chat sums it up. ■■■■■■■ embarrassing.

5 Likes

Muliple times he couldn’t keep his feet in a contest what a useless captain

I’m real glad I managed to squeeze in a whole season’s worth of celebrating after the hawks game.
Holy ■■■■ did I get up in their faces at the pub after they ran their mouths the first half.

4 Likes

Third quarter represents a minimum standard. We should that as a minimum and build up.

The defensive zone does not work. Like a broken record. We can all see it.

We despite need zippy small forwards to lock it in.

Riddley has dropped off the clift. Our kick outs have been horrendously for 16 years yet we continue the same strategy.

Laverde is my choice for next captain.

10 Likes

good points

what i thought in the first half, when it was dry is not only the system broken but from the eye, with how much we push up (which i don’t like) is that it requires a insane amount of fitness to do it. which we don’t have

2 Likes

Take a chance on Kantilla for something different

1 Like

VANILLA

Internet for Foxtel go was dropping in and out on the way home from Wakool in NSW.
Game started when we got past Newbridge.
Got home to watch the 2nd half and realky got my hopes up in the 3rd qtr.
Bye can’t come quick enough!
On a side note, it ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ me no end when our players mark 40 to 50 out and walk back to take a shot at goal with their backs to the goals.
WALK BACKWARDS IN CASE A CHANCE TO PASS OPENS UP!!!
ITS WHAT WE LEARN AS AN UNDER 12!!
No wonder we are struggling, when these basics by so called professional footballers are forgotten.

7 Likes

Also… and I know it gets said a lot… but how weak is Shiel?!! I tried to stand up for him after the Parker thing… but far out… weak as water… in fact weaker than water… I know the gif of the last failed tackle attempt… you could go through the game tape and find plenty more…

In fact I’m struggling to remember a time when he did impact a tackle. Softest footballer in the league… just refuses to do anything resembling defence. It is a BIG part of why we really suck.

2 Likes