Round 12 Non-Essendon Games

Enright looks well short of a yard

Cats with some uncharacteristic fumbles and poor decisions, cough it up as the Blooos pile on the pressure in the F50, with plenty of tackles. Daisy pops up with his second for the quarter. Scores tied, momentum shift to Caaarlton. 

What is with Kelly runing back into traffic??

Very soft, outside, mistake-riddled game.

Bruce just said, "you feel like they'll be here for the rest of the night"

"THEY'LL BE HERE THE REST OF THE NIGHT"

"BE HERE"

"REST OF THE NIGHT"

Its 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and it's even. NO ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ BRUCE

Gibbs is killing em. FFS cats, step up!!

Anyone in here that actually barracks for or wants Carlsum to win has rocks in their head.  We may hate Collingwood but we should absolutely despise Carlsum.

FARK the Cats.
Go Bloos !

FARK the Cats.
Go Bloos !
Sal, INSTABAN him plz!

3/4 time

Caaar 12.9 - 81

Cats 12.7 - 79

Agree that Cats have had a dream run from the chumps. Will take a fairly decent change in the mindset of both teams for Gee to get up. Blooos making all the running. 

Go Carlton! Go!!!

They like us and Richmond deserve a bit of luck for once…

Anyone in here that actually barracks for or wants Carlsum to win has rocks in their head.  We may hate Collingwood but we should absolutely despise Carlsum.

I do, so much, just to wipe the smile of certain family members

Do the Carlton lovers on here realize if CarlTank get up here, they’re on equal points as us!!!

Do the Carlton lovers on here realize if CarlTank get up here, they're on equal points as us!!!

Carlton have got an absolutely horrendous draw.
They CAN'T make the 8 !!!

w

Do the Carlton lovers on here realize if CarlTank get up here, they’re on equal points as us!!!

I am fine with this!!

I am just sick of Geelong and Hawthorns domination.

It is not the 1990s anymore, those old rivalries were more relevant back when we and carlton used to make finals and grand finals, until that happens again i will back the underdog.

Cats drop this and they are every chance to not make the 8 this year

w

Do the Carlton lovers on here realize if CarlTank get up here, they're on equal points as us!!!

I am fine with this!!
I am just sick of Geelong and Hawthorns domination.
It is not the 1990s anymore, those old rivalries were more relevant back when we and carlton used to make finals and grand finals, until that happens again i will back the underdog.
Oh, you're serious?
Old rivalries????
This team had its Ceo stick the boots in our club AND took our spot in the finals which WE deserved!!! FARK THEM!!!

It wasn’t their fault they were below us last year, could have been any team.

Carlton will be talking premierships again if they win this.

Carlton dominating but not putting them away.  Garlett just wet his pants and dropped an easy mark inside 50.