Round 12 Non-Essendon Games

Did any of you know that Guthrie loves to run!?

Seems the real slim shady has now stood up.

Decent game.

■■■ Geelong got gifted a goal, it was hilarious.

Football sucks dogs balls.

That was absolute howler at the center bounce. Umpiring is woeful this quarter.

Screw Carlscum, hope those howlers happen more often.

"But Carlton are keeping up. And that's the important thing, aren't they?"

Good sentence Bruce.

I can't believe the commentators say Hawkins can overtake Cloke as the best forwards in the game. Cloke hasn't done anything the last 3 years. Most forwards have surpassed him.

Really impressed with carlton tonight, playing with more hunger and gusto than usual. Good luck to them.

I am sick of watching Geelong win.

I would rather see Carlton in the finals than them.

Wait…

What is happening to me? Do i have a temperature?

"But Carlton are keeping up. And that's the important thing, aren't they?"

Good sentence Bruce.

Another series of tag questions. Bruce continues the transformation into a parody of himself, 

doesn't he? 

Hawkins is monstering Rowe with 4 goals to half time. Just too big and too good. Taken about 8 marks iF50. The chump who didn't call the errant bounce back that resulted in a Cat goal, should be sent to the bush for a month. ■■■■■■ woeful non decision. Squibbs actually went for a hard ball, won it and kicked a decent goal. Cats now in control if the game.

Really impressed with carlton tonight, playing with more hunger and gusto than usual. Good luck to them.
I am sick of watching Geelong win.
I would rather see Carlton in the finals than them.
Wait.....
What is happening to me? Do i have a temperature?

The umps are destroying Carlton... I find myself barracking for them here, weird feeling.

The umps are destroying Carlton... I find myself barracking for them here, weird feeling.

It‘s not that weird. It‘s natural to barrack for the team who poses no threat to yourself.
And the umps are definitely a threat to us.

Blooos have kicked the last 2 to bounce right back into this game, now a willing contest. 

Hmmm, interesting !

Menzel kicks another, Blooos with the last 3, margin cut back to 6 points. 

Geelong have been getting a dream run from the umps all night, get one free kick paid against them and Chris Scott chucks a massive sook.  God I hate the Scott twins.  Biggest pair of flogs in the AFL, no question.

Well, well, well

Geelong look slow. Poor skills.

Jeez, Thomas is a squib.

Go bloos.