Round 12 Non Essington Games

The bulldogs lost the game the moment they picked Travis Cloke

They looked stuffed tbh.

Their fancy flicking comes unstuck a bit under pressure, .which Sydney clearly brought, … and (the reason I went in to change my tip), .deserts them especially, when it’s brought in the wet.

1 Like

Grand Final Team

Last nights team

Looks as though with Morris out, Wood had to play on a tall which cost them run/ intercept ability. Also Adams went down injured giving Swans clear advantage with kpp.

Hamling did a great job on Buddy in GF, Boyd also was dominant whereas Cloke ineffective, and also Dogs 2nd ruck English a string bean youngster.

Libba out for Dogs, Wallis been in ok form though so shouldn’t be losing too much there. Swans midfield obliterated them last night really though.

Reid2Green

By the time you’re 25/26 you lose the right to be described as “green”. You’re just not very good.

Don’t mind Thursdy night games.*

*as long as they don’t involve N Melbourne, GC, Brisbane, Carlton, Collingwood, Pt Adelaide and West Coast

Don’t mind thursday games or even monday as long as theres more than 1 game on each weekend day.

3 Likes

I thought the Deliberate rule was all over the shop last night.

They get a good run against alot of sides, but so do the swans as well. Only WCE would get a better run I reckon.

So I made the right call watching the socceroos?

It’s never the right call watching soccer.

5 Likes

Although the two South American wog sides going at it tonight at the MCG should be worth a glance.

They got what they wanted then snitched on Adelaide anyway.

Not so sure about that. Why would they ‘snitch’ on Adelaide when that would result in Tippet being punished for his role? He was suspended for 12x weeks. Sydney wanted Tippet but they’re not dumb enough to reveal information that would see Tippett becoming unavailable. It doesn’t make sense, Pills. It doesn’t make sense.

St Kilda using a hugging exercise in the rooms before the game.

Milera is such a smooth mover.

carlol

Which situation makes more sense? Adelaide dobbing? Tippett?
Sydney used inside knowledge of his 3rd party agreements as the stick to discourage the Crows from matching their offer.

Afl likes sydney, hates adelaide.

I thought it was Brisbane or GC who sobbed them in after Tippett screwed them over?