Round 13 2020 Non Essendon Games

By gee, Lukosius can kick a footy.

Yes, heā€™s a star.

He canā€™t chase a quick player though! lol

Geez. Lukosius having to call for help from his teammates with that chase there.

Shouldnā€™t have to call for that!

TBF they were all covering the overlap player, the moment they peeled off it created a free player and an easy goal. It broke down with that turnover in their 50 and created a free run down the wing with an extra player.

Bloos suddenly broken free
5.7 37
2.0 12

Ugh. Itā€™s genuinely unpleasant for me to watch FarkCarlton up and about.

Will over take us on the ladder thatā€™s how ā– ā– ā– ā–  we have become

1 Like

Get used to the next few years then. They have gone past our rabble.

1 Like

Geez you lot are boring.

Compare Team ā€œXā€ playing, to EFC in a derisive manner in NON EFC Game thread, ā€¦ DRINK!!

1 Like

The countdown to BT finally letting something incredibly problematic out is down to less than an hour I reckon. Itā€™s gonna happen tonight, I can just feel it.

Commentators talking about the difference between Carlton (6 day break) vs GC (4 day break).

Riewoldt said you canā€™t really judge teams performances when itā€™s off a 4 day break.

2 Likes

Carlton got it goinā€™ on. Sold 'em the dummy many times, itā€™s a good strategy in the slippery conditions. Their kicking has been excellent too. Maybe they have a skills coach?

Except when they win, then they rabbit on for hours. Guess they have to talk about something.

Hereā€™s what is actually going on:
Bloos skills and decision making in wet conditions (very dewey) is better than the Suns who keep turning the ball over and leaving themselves wide open.

1 Like

Which one?

Hmmm, ā€¦ not sure if should DRINK!! :thinking:

I know right. Fkn Sugar Shack out there.

Just have to say, the Ground looks to be in Rippinā€™ nick.