Round 13 Non-EFC games

And yes, there IS footy this week.

Hawks v Carltank tonight.

Juddy to do a hammy first minute?

And yes, there IS footy this week.
Hawks v Carltank tonight.
Juddy to do a hammy first minute?

Buddy to Barry Hall some poor Port player and get off and then fine the Port player for staging?

Luke Lowden unlucky as. 3 goals on debut last week and gets dropped for Hale. Poor ■■■■■■■.

Hawks will spank Carlton

Hawks will spank Carlton

I'm so conflicted, I hate them both so very much.

I'm barracking for some horrendous umpiring to turn the game into a farce.

That Watson guy is such trash.  How does he get a game?  Oh that's right, he was a first round pick a few years ago.  God forbid anyone there just admit that they made a mistake (see also:  Yarran, Chris).

Is this balding bloke the younger brother of an equally ■■■■ umpire?

ah.

glass of red.

saga unfolding.

carlton getting spanked on prime time.

That Watson guy is such trash.  How does he get a game?  Oh that's right, he was a first round pick a few years ago.  God forbid anyone there just admit that they made a mistake (see also:  Yarran, Chris).

HAHAHA

so true.

That was a good mark by spudboult

Nice handball into traffic Juddy

cant even throw a decent punch

That was a good mark by spudboult

Even though it reaaaallly pains me to say it, I always do a discreet handclap for an opposition mark/goal that's good

Bruuuuuuuuuuuest

Levi replies. Blooos with a ton of contested marks in the F 50. 

That spud is having his one good game for the year.

Casboult could be very, very good. He’s having a good night with the boot, if that happened more often than not he will be some player…

Casboult took a great grab

Anyone else think Suckling was gone after running and bouncing 4 times and being tackled above the knees whilst bouncing it?

My mate states play on..umpire called tripping

Casboult could be very, very good. He's having a good night with the boot, if that happened more often than not he will be some player...

Can mark and he looks OK in the ruck.
Still: anyone who thinks Joe Dan can't kick: have a look at this bloke attempt, and say a quiet thanks.

Worst umpired game of the year