Round 13 Non-EFC games

Worst umpired game of the year

you werent at the Sydney game i guess

Carlton have a chance here.  It'll just make it all the funnier when they screw it up.

Worst umpired game of the year

I‘m skipping through. Is it more than the umps falling for every Hawks headbutt to the groin?

Blooos level the score, playing well. Plenty of pressure. Dawks come back with a quick, direct reply.  

■■■■, I must have been on the wrong thread,  Come on Hawks,  CANNOT let these arsehooooles  win, especially after the week that we have had to endure!!

That Ceglar guy is an absolute stick insect.  Thomas is playing much better the last few weeks.  Murphy is having a mare.  

I like Dennis Armfield (is that the ant‘s name?)

OK, just saw the “trip”. I wouldn‘t wish that even upon a Waite. LOL

Waite misses one, gets the next to put the margin out to 7 points. Dawks look very ordinary right now.  

Watson.  Just awful.

Watson marks 15 mt out and then misses a gimme.  

Sewell gets a snap after Puopolo feeds one out of a boundary throw in. Good game. 

Carlton fans booing Rioli. Racists?

Isaac Smith kicks a left snap, a real beauty. Puts Dawks back in front. 

Happy to see you go sooking to the umpires one week and the next you are well and truly looked after! Whole game is a joke. Top to bottom. They better sought it out soon or people will walk away. Also interesting Leigh Mathews laughing at Mark Steevens

Happy to see you go sooking to the umpires one week and the next you are well and truly looked after! Whole game is a joke. Top to bottom. They better sought it out soon or people will walk away. Also interesting Leigh Mathews laughing at Mark Steevens

Laughing in regards to what?

I started tonight thinking I wouldn't mind seeing Hawthorn being taken down a peg, but nah....fark Carlton.

You know you suck when Carlton quadruple your contested marks.
I was happy enough to see Hawthorn go down in a pathetic heap (it‘s always more fun to humiliate Carlton when they think they‘re actually good) but then they had to show Malthouse.
Fark Carlton.

Carlton fans booing Rioli. Racists?

Nah, they‘re just stupid, like Rioli (and now Casboult with the huge push in front of goal).

Laughing in regards to what?
Not too sure to be honest. It was at half time! Steevo was talking rubbish as usual camera panned out and Leigh was laughing.