Round 13 Non-EFC games

It's honestly hard to watch football now - everything hangs on the balance of an umpire making a bad decision, to keep it even, from a bad decision previously called. 

Also, screw Rioli. Let's get this Hill kid. 

It's honestly hard to watch football now - everything hangs on the balance of an umpire making a bad decision, to keep it even, from a bad decision previously called.

I stopped watching non Essendon games last year - screw the AFL / its umps & the world outside our club
All the same - Fark Carlton !!

Too many on here worry far too much about what the chumps do or don't. Dawks pull away in the last qt, to make it 11 straight wins against the Blooos. Blooos were competitive for 3 qts.

After game footage of Clarkson walking around the change rooms, with a pronounced head tilt.   

Cant help but be impressed with Port. 

Seriously good side. 

Cmon Port beat these money invested flogs

I hate sydney. Theey are getting a massive legup from the umps. Its sickening. As if they didn’t already have enough help fron the afl

Chad Wingard. 

Like. 

Richmond failing again, knowing that caro, smith, Ralph, KB all follow them…

LIKE!

Richmond failing again, knowing that Wilson, smith, Ralph, KB all follow them...
LIKE!

tumblr_m6i75j6WXs1qfph1s.gif

Hmmm...one player from any other team to come to Essendon...Nat Fyfe please

I remember when Gus used to do that for us. 

Good on him. 

Gus!

What a gun. 

From an Essendon perspective, it is most important this weekend that WCE find a way to get over GC…I am frankly surprised that WCE are favourites.

What a kick by Buddy!

Talk about long range. 

Another amazing goal from Buddy. 

Has absolutely come alive in the 2nd half. 

Amazing couple of goals from Buddy!

BUDDYYYYYY

OH MY

Buddy's kicked 5 in a row for the Swans.  Keeping the Power at bay by himself.