Round 14 2021 Non Essendon Game

Mitch Hahn has lost some size post footy

If they are gonna have limited numbers for covid, why would they pack everyone into a couple of stands?

2 Likes

Half a dozen players at least have slipped over.

Shut up Taylor.

If you knew anything about umpiring…. You’d know that the field umpire has the final say on all decisions. He can overrule goal umpires and boundary umpires at will.

This is a tough game to watch

BT: “runners on the bench were screaming down the time, did he not hear that?”

No Brian, he was 50 metres away from the bench, very doubtful he could hear that you moron.

I am in Qld so not up to date with Vic regulations, but how come the game in Geelong is allowed with limited crowd numbers, but ours had to be transferred to Tassy?

Agree that it is not a classic game, as a spectacle.
1/4 time. Scores tied 1. 4 - 10.
At least they stopped slipping over after the first 10 minutes.

Just watched Courtenay again.
‘Marghetts says, ‘Sorry! You played on!’

Geelong outside metro Melbourne., where, until today a 25km limit on travel and ban on travel to regional LGAs.

It’s such crap they call play on for stepping off line when back foot doesn’t move

I hate the bulldogs minnow club that fluked their way to a flag

that’s high? He slid into the Cats player, it should have been chopping of the legs

Reckon they got that call right.

Goal fest right now, Gee 2, Dogs 3.
First one to 50 wins tonight.

How does an old/slow Geelong able to stay with Bulldogs yet when we play Bulldogs they thrash us?

old slow geelong aren’t old and slow anymore, and set up as well as anyone in the competition

I think we are a team that doesn’t match up well against the Dogs sick of them embarrassing us hope that changes this year

1 Like

JJ tempts a pass from Henry, cuts across gets the intercept/turnover, gathers the ball and snaps truly over his shoulder. He has done that a few times this year, to the point where it is fast becoming a signature move of his.

We’re a markedly different side this year so let’s see how we shape up.

1 Like

Hurry up FFS