Round 14 2021 Non Essendon Game

I think the last time we beat them was when Carlisle kicked 8 goals

1 Like

field ump calls touched, which it doesn’t look like it was

Arc overturns stupid onfield umpire

1 Like

good memory, it was indeed… And we only won by 7 pts.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 8.50.38 pm

1 Like

Very very talented player, was Jake.

Fair tackle that

1 Like

SUPER SUPER TOM

2 Likes

Spewing he got injured before finals.

Was in the form of his life. Imagine we had him to play on Ben Brown instead of Steinberg.

What’s the point of limiting the crowd numbers if they’re all sitting down one end of the ground? If they’re socially distancing at an acceptable level down that end, why can’t they do the same down the other end?

2 Likes

I would assume that some of the areas are closed off, as in shops and toilets closed and limited staff needed. If you allow people all over the stadium you have to employ more staff, more catering, etc and so forth.

Cameron gets on the end of a hb, he is on the boundary, moves the ball on to Hawkins by hand, he snaps truly.
Next minute Danger gets the ball out to Guthrie, his hub finds Dalhaus.
Smith kicks blindly out of the centre, Rohan marks, goals.
Cats 3 goals in about 2 minutes, to take the lead back and wrestle momentum away from the Doggies.

But you can double the crowd numbers.
I’m sure more than the 100 doggies supporters who were allowed in would have been happy with the rest of the ground opening up.

exception to the rule

1 Like

Smith had to get the ball himself lols

Where are the ball getters in the stands? There should have been a few blokes in place where the stands are empty

A couple of Doggies have gone down, just on the siren, Crozier with an ankle, Naughton with a blow to the guts. Both look okay as they came off.
1/2 time
Gee 6.6 - 42
WBd 5.5 - 35

but if the ball goes into the stand duck weave dont touch it…please follow the instructions!

1 Like

Because we have clueless farkwits running the show

■■■■ OFF MCLAUCHLAN YOU USELESS WANKSTAIN OF A HUMAN.

3 Likes

Naughton off wih the injury just before half time, with a rib injury. Mitch Wallis medical sub coming on.

But how do you really feel about him?

2 Likes

Yeah that was a big clash and he was wide open for rib damage, not surprised.