Round 14

I thought I couldn’t hate Hawthorn any more than I already do, but theyre making me cheer for Collingwood.

Taking hatred to a new level.

Respect for Collingwood fans, they're booing Sam Mitchell!!!

I just heard that and wondered if … ???

But weren’t sure he didn’t do something tonight that I missed, so, if it is about the injection sh1te, that would mean like you said, I have to feel good towards the Crim fans … oooh, I feel a bit queazy.

Cant watch these two ■■■■ stain clubs any longer. F1 practice it is

Jack Frost, he actually looks cold

Tell ya what, Brian Lake and Josh Gibson are two useless one on one defenders.

Hawthorn get away with every illegal disposal. Must be ‘unsociable’ to dispose of the ball within the rules.

Useless?

What are you drunk?

Throwing the ball isn’t a rule anymore is it.

Also they have got to fix this players ducking under tackles lifting their am rubbish.

Useless?

What are you drunk?

Yes useless. One on One.

You’d back Swanny from here (in the goal square). - quote from Brucey.
Outside of Cloke, who wouldn’t you back from the goal square?

Throwing the ball isn't a rule anymore is it.

Also they have got to fix this players ducking under tackles lifting their am rubbish.

You mean the Shuey and Puoppolo move?

There’s a difference between guys dropping at the knees ala Thomas, Shuey and being strong enough to lift the arm ala Selwood
I don’t mind the second so much, but the first should be considered ducking

You'd back Swanny from here (in the goal square). - quote from Brucey. Outside of Cloke, who wouldn't you back from the goal square?

Richo

You'd back Swanny from here (in the goal square). - quote from Brucey. Outside of Cloke, who wouldn't you back from the goal square?

I tuned in at the start of the match. Once Bruce started talking about a centimetre perfect kick - which landed behind the target, and then reiterated that it was an excellent kick and blamed the would be recipient for not taking the mark, I turned off the television and decided that there were a million better things I could do with my time than listen to Brooce McInane-y.*

*Maybe I’ll go back to it on mute, I normally watch the grand final on mute.

I’ve heard a description, but haven’t seen (thanks Bruce) the Travis Cloke eye kick incident. Deliberate? Accidental? Weeks?

I've heard a description, but haven't seen (thanks Bruce) the Travis Cloke eye kick incident. Deliberate? Accidental? Weeks?
Pretty reckless I'd say. he was def using his feet to keep them away as he tried to get the second grab.

Wanted to call at the beginning of the game, but watch Pies go toe-to-toe with Hawks only to be blown out in the third, then to be competitive in the last. Similar to our game last week, but instead people will talk up Pies saying they kept with the Hawks all game.

I tuned in at the start of the match. Once Bruce started talking about a centimetre perfect kick - which landed behind the target, and then reiterated that it was an excellent kick and blamed the would be recipient for not taking the mark, I turned off the television and decided that there were a million better things I could do with my time than listen to Brooce McInane-y.*

http://www.daansystems.com/radiodelay/

http://www.daansystems.com/radiodelay/

Cheers. That might just change my life.

Pies play unsociable footy. Commentator’s world tilts off axis.

Freaking Crisp is a gun.