Round 14

Freaking Crisp is a gun.

Don’t they also have Levi Greenwood to debut aswell??

Go Pies!!!

(Did I really just say that?)

What a joke of a free kick that was!!

Wow, wish our forwards got protection like that from the umps

What a joke of a free kick that was!!

Consider it Karma for all the punches to the back of the head in the marking contest they got away with against us.

There's a difference between guys dropping at the knees ala Thomas, Shuey and being strong enough to lift the arm ala Selwood I don't mind the second so much, but the first should be considered ducking
You'd back Swanny and from here (in the goal square). - quote from Brucey. Outside of Cloke, who wouldn't you back from the goal square?

Richo

Joe Dan.

Sad, but true…

Sick of Collingwood, every fkn year. Fk off.

You'd back Swanny from here (in the goal square). - quote from Brucey. Outside of Cloke, who wouldn't you back from the goal square?

I tuned in at the start of the match. Once Bruce started talking about a centimetre perfect kick - which landed behind the target, and then reiterated that it was an excellent kick and blamed the would be recipient for not taking the mark, I turned off the television and decided that there were a million better things I could do with my time than listen to Brooce McInane-y.*

*Maybe I’ll go back to it on mute, I normally watch the grand final on mute.

http://www.daansystems.com/radiodelay/

Cheers. That might just change my life.

Oh it will … I have no doubt. & YW

You'd back Swanny from here (in the goal square). - quote from Brucey. Outside of Cloke, who wouldn't you back from the goal square?
Any Essendon player, as the ump would say it was taken 1cm out and put them on an 89-degree angle.

Brilliant by both sides post game.

Mitchell trips an umpire with 2:50 left.

Just wanted to make sure the incident gets proper consideration.

Clarko is a genius again.

Freaking Crisp is a gun.

Don’t they also have Levi Greenwood to debut aswell??

Yep and they also got Jordan De Goey out of that trade. Well done Leppitsch.

Any Essendon player, as the ump would say it was taken 1cm out and put them on an 89-degree angle.

Wouldn’t that be a 1 or 179 degree angle?

Brilliant by both sides post game.

Will definitely be a lasting imagine of our game

Ivan just belted some GWS Ruckman

Big goal gws

fap fap fap

Tigers to storm home unfortunately.

Wouldn’t that be a 1 or 179 degree angle?

Ya’ll both need reference points! (but we all get it hehe)

Really need GWS to win this for LOLz. I said last week they’d lose to GWS and Carlton next week. They have to they’re Richmond