Round 15 Essendon vs. Box Hill Hawks Windy Hill Saturday July 16 11:00AM

Fully agree Chris, if you want your coverage drenched in red and black Essendon VFL Radio Thru the Bombers website or App only way to go

The alternative is un-Essendon like

It’s a shame the VFL fixture couldn’t align with the AFL. Would be great to have Essendon vs Richmond VFL at Punt Road.

Stunning winter day, clear skies not much wind. 15 degrees expected , 5 to 6 kmwind from the north forecast
Dont sleep in, come on down to windy hill for 3 quarters of the vfl before heading off to the G.

Anyone posting from the game today? I can provide some first quarter updates from radio commentary if anyone needs it.

Langford gets our first. 6-1.

6-3. Tough opening five minutes.

Hawks set shot goal. 12-17

Goal them. A couple of nuffies start the ‘Box Hill clap clap clap’ chant.

On a side note can anyone explain the game of croquet to me?

Hawks shark a ruck tap goal. 12-23.

Nice roving, sausage roll to them. The army of two roll with a ‘let’s go Box Hill lets go’ this time. 13-23

Is Grimley playing?

Enjoy the day out for everyone there!

Hartung seems to be causing us trouble.

Is Grimley playing?

Enjoy the day out for everyone there!

No sign of him.

Edwards getting plenty. Run down the wing pass to Van Unen. Gets to Dobson. goal! 19-23?

HepA nearly turns it over and costs us a goal. Doesn’t. Gets it out and Shred links up with a nice mark, kick, handball receive and spots a target inside 50.

Goal us 19-23 as the PEGS footy bus rolls in across the road.

3 1 19 3 5 23

Absolute ripper of a day a shame I got here a little late. #82 kicks a goal from 40 out set shot. Gach presenting well.

They do some stuff. Goal. 19-29

Hawks easy set shot goal. 19-29.

3 1 19 4 5 29