Round 15 Essendon vs. Box Hill Hawks Windy Hill Saturday July 16 11:00AM

Is Grimley playing?

Enjoy the day out for everyone there!

Yeah he’s out there.

HepA nearly turns it over and costs us a goal. Doesn't. Gets it out and Shred links up with a nice mark, kick, handball receive and spots a target inside 50.

Goal us 19-23 as the PEGS footy bus rolls in across the road.

Liking the colour of the commentary.

Francis intercept mark. Again.

Francis intercept mark. Again. Not a double post.

Merrett lively, very much wasted forward entry by whoever he gave it to kicking to Gach in a 3 on 1. Had Buckley’s chance.

QRT time
us 3 1 19
them 4 5 29

Thanks for updates riley. Listening to radio but always appreciate any insight.

Francis killing it. Debut incoming!

Quarter time siren sounds. We trail 3.1 (19) to 4.5 (29).

Scrappy and hardly getting it past half way by us. Bit like my year 7’s this morning. So basically what we need is a big Samoan kid to put in the middle and we’ll win by 10 goals.

Quarter time. 19-29

Francis sounding very good. Too good for this level. Edwards, Jerrett having an influence. Hawks controlled most of the game in their half, but we sounded pretty clinical getting the ball forward and took our opportunities.

Damn, my kid’s swimming lesson is finishing. Time to go, enjoy the game!

Box Hill have a couple of nypsies holding up a sponsors banner at the quarter time huddle facing the empty cricket nets. Tough times for that business clearly.

Our boys are in a tighter huddle, we’ve got this.

Not a huge crowd but solid given the timing, will be more Hawks than Dons here after half time though I’d reckon.

Francis, not just hype, he delivers.

You’d be hard pressed finding a better place to be anywhere in the world right now. Sensational day at the spiritual home. Now enough of this croquet and back to the footy.

Heppell with a sick c*nt clearance, falls into the lap of one if ours (school end is a bloody long way away), misses the set shot from 50.

20-29

Hawks working very hard to ■■■■ it up in defensive 59, eventually do… Sharked by one of ours, cramped right foot shot from 45… Misses everything.

They counter, certain goal… REDMAN huge tackle saves the day.

off to get lunch back in 2 hours

Our turnover in defence gets them a rushed shot on goal from 50, hits the post. We reload and counter to no avail.