Round 15 Essendon vs. Box Hill Hawks Windy Hill Saturday July 16 11:00AM

Not got a lot going forward. The answer is either aforementioned Samoan kid or Francis.

Can’t believe people still moan when footballers go backwards to set up a switch. Amidst cries of ‘the goals are that way!’ we do it beautifully before ■■■■■■■ up the entry kick. Standard.

Can't believe people still moan when footballers go backwards to set up a switch. Amidst cries of 'the goals are that way!' we do it beautifully before ■■■■■■■ up the entry kick. Standard.

You must be sitting near me hahah

Big bastardd for them missing a check side from the players race. I kick them from there in my sleep, just ask Matty Lloyd. Did it in front of him in 2007.

Francis fend off and dash. Unreal.

Typical ■■■■■■ Hawks goal. 20-37.

Can only presume we’ve decided to save our forwards for the second half. Not near it this quarter.

They’re stronger all across the ground right now but still seem more than beatable if we pull our finger out a bit. Francis to CHF please.

Confirmed. Our forward line isn’t out there. Just a black hole that spits the ball back the other way when it’s within 70 metres of our goal.

Crowleys brain clearly went with his hamstrings.

Confirmed. Our forward line isn't out there. Just a black hole that spits the ball back the other way when it's within 70 metres of our goal.

Sounds more like a white hole. Are you having any issues with time and relativity? We did have that Francis intercept mark earlier where time repeated itself.

Miracle. After another ball disappears and gets spat out of the black hole the umpire calls it back after one of ours is dropped. Kicks the goal from directly in front. 26-38

Big bastardd for them missing a check side from the players race. I kick them from there in my sleep, just ask Matty Lloyd. Did it in front of him in 2007.

All I get from that was that Lloydy was watching you sleep… creepy.

Today really seems like a dull affair. We are really missing the players which have been called up

Heppell turnover almost costs a goal. He makes about 6 efforts defensively and with some help we clear it.

Today really seems like a dull affair. We are really missing the players which have been called up

Players of any decent level don’t like having to front up before 1pm. Nothing to back it up but I reckon it’s true.

Looks like we’ve broken the curse, snap a goal and it’s back to 6 points.

Half time we trail 5.2 (32) to 5.8 (38).

Not a lot worth saying, could really go either way.

Francis marking good. Physical pressure , tackling fully afl level.
Hawthorn cutting us up with slick handball

How’s Jake Long been travelling lads?

2 very good tackles by redman in the square helping keep box hill out. Otherwise a few touches, but not threatening up forward