Round 15

Starting tonight, Power VS Pies, Wonder how our good friend Ryder will go? Also who likes Thursday night football? I think it is better than Monday night. But if I had the choice id scrap Thursday and leave it Friday to Sunday (unless its Anzac day and queens birthday)

I feel sick saying this but…Go Pies! I so want Port’s season to keep going down the tube.

I don’t care for this game one bit. Can’t bring myself to cheer for the Pies but I think it’s the lesser of two evils.

Thursday night footy is meh. Wouldn’t miss it if it was gone, definitely preferred to Monday night footy though.

Is Thursday night every week now? Can’t say I’ve looked at the fixture.

Ken Hinkley is still very torn up about the death of Phil Walsh. He said he can’t even focus. PA may not even turn up for the game.

Ken Hinkley is still very torn up about the death of Phil Walsh. He said he can't even focus. PA may not even turn up for the game.

They haven’t turned up to most games this year so not sure that is much to go on.

Ken Hinkley is still very torn up about the death of Phil Walsh. He said he can't even focus. PA may not even turn up for the game.

They haven’t turned up to most games this year so not sure that is much to go on.

Derby next week isn’t it?
Is Thursday night every week now? Can't say I've looked at the fixture.

Think this is the last.

Looks like Port turned up after all!

I’m that fkn over the endless wank fest over collingwood I’m willing to let port win tonight.

I'm that fkn over the endless wank fest over collingwood I'm willing to let port win tonight.

Nah ■■■■ port. Their pain is all I need.

Tear the bogans apart.

Even though we got SFA for Ryder, I’m happy he’s no longer at the club, especially considering we’re also committing to a rebuild.

Mon freeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Bt is woeful
Time to use mute.

Pffft. Wimbledon, Ashes…lots of alternatives this week. Who cares about AFL’s product. I’ll watch/listen/follow the Bombers’ game, but that’s about it for me. Used to be a huge AFL junkie, but the pr*cks have alienated me.

Deeeeeermy reckons’good ole fashioned football will win this one’. Cause its raining.
As opposed to ahm…ballet face-offs.

Taylor Adams in a fair bit of strife with MRP I’d say.

this is not a fun game to watch.

Taylor Adams in a fair bit of strife with MRP I'd say.

Deserves 4 weeks. Same punishment as Lake last year.

great goal adams. pies 1 goal down 9 minutes to go.