Round 15

great finish port win by 3 points

Well done port. With any luck, no top 4 for the crims, & no finals for you. Best result in a sophies choice.

Boring game. Almost fell asleep.

Were you there? Hope you yelled heaps of abuse!
Were you there? Hope you yelled heaps of abuse!
A little bit. I don't think he's worth getting beaten up for though.

The tribute at the end was really nice.

Can’t believe Hombsch wasn’t named best 2 or 3 for Port. All the others flitted in and out but he was just there every time Collingwood went forward.

You must have been smoking bongs, that was a cracking game of football in anyone’s language!

Can't believe Hombsch wasn't named best 2 or 3 for Port. All the others flitted in and out but he was just there every time Collingwood went forward.

I would have given him BoG.

(Near) flawless game.

Be good if Carlton have another junk win, they actually think this same list of players who all and sundry in and around Carlton labelled as the worst in the comp a month a go is now going places.

Please.

Hope carlton win. Over the richmond wankfest

Lol vickery

We’re backing carlscum for this one, I guess. I feel dirty.

Need to finish below them so we have a higher pick.

Lol yarran

Malthouse will give him a serve

■■■■ game

Think I’ll watch escape to the country

Do you think the commentators on 7 all want to have Rance’s children? I haven’t heard this much of a love in since the last South Korean mass weddings.

Yarran & Henderson shocking tonight - Blues would be in front if it wasn’t for their “contributions”.

Fields is a magnificent kick but, in general play, isn’t really up to it.

Watched the last 2 minutes of the half. Saw about 8 clangers/turnovers. Little brother asked to watch The Flash…I handed him the remote