Round 15

terrible game

Watched the last 2 minutes of the half. Saw about 8 clangers/turnovers. Little brother asked to watch The Flash...I handed him the remote

the show and this match are both as ■■■■.

Just flicked over to check the score…29-19 early in the third quarter…flicked back off straight away.

If anyone ever again tells me that soccer is boring because there aren’t enough goals scored, I’ll farkin go berko one their ■■■.

From a neutral stand-point this is the worst game I have EVER watched.

As far as the tv goes, way too much ‘Duck’ for me. Apart from Bruce, who wants to listen to the carnt?

talk about us turning into richmond, onfield both sides are pretty identical when they are up and about. both show promising signs against top quality sides, even snag a couple of wins here and there and look a milliion bucks. then against middle and bottom sides they don’t turn up mentally and look pretty damn average.

to be honest apart from the poo dumping on their front doors and visual membership burning there really is little to distinguish between both clubs, pretty much only the colour of the sash.

15 frees in terrible conditions last night and then tonight they go whistle happy and pay 55 in perfect conditions, Gilligan or Fatprick must of had a word in the umps ears.

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

Fyffe and Blicsavs are his only peers, well, maybe Cyril and Stevie J.

RANCE!!!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

The new Sam Reid

15 frees in terrible conditions last night and then tonight they go whistle happy and pay 55 in perfect conditions, Gilligan or Fatprick must of had a word in the umps ears.

The worse part was they were also trigger happy. They were paying marks before the guy even had his hands on the ball. The amount of times they paid the mark when the guy had dropped it was ridiculous.

The Tiger Army would love the fact they are ahead of Collingwood, fark Carlton and ourselves.

RANCE!!!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

The new Sam Reid

That’s a bit harsh.
Watched the last 2 minutes of the half. Saw about 8 clangers/turnovers. Little brother asked to watch The Flash...I handed him the remote

the show and this match are both as ■■■■.

Don’t disrespect The Flash…that’s a terrible thing to compare them…terrible…

RANCE!!!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

RANCE!!!

Would make way for all these guys on our list if given the chance…

Yarran & Henderson shocking tonight - Blues would be in front if it wasn't for their "contributions".

Fields is a magnificent kick but, in general play, isn’t really up to it.

I feel like I must just have really good/bad luck watching Yarran.
Every time I see him he spuds it up. Often blazingly fast spudding, but spudding all the same.
Yet I hear he’s elite?
I feel he’s one of these guys who’s very, very kindly treated by how ‘effective disposal’ is rated. ie if you kick long, if it’s merely somewhere near a teammate it’s adjudged ‘effective’.

Suns all over Doggies so far.

1/4 time

Suns 5.3.33
Dogs 1.1.7

Dixon injured ankle. Strong breeze to the northern end

Might be a lighting issue later with 3 light towers out.

Cmon Suns!!

WB 64 GCS 73

10 to play