Round 16 Non Essendon Games. Return of the Nuggs

Well for a blokes with zero touches and fighting for his career, that was a trash effort from Hampton.

I find it hard to imagine two bigger morons than Nino and sangashort.

Just trying to work out what’s unwatchable about Richmond’s style, and how far from the mark his assessment is.

Worst skills in the game? What the ■■■■ are you watching?

7 Likes

The guy is putrid

If I’m not mistaken Richmond are ranked as one the worst skilled side in the comp their pressuring,tackling and chasing which they are so good at covers it up.

By what definition mate?
Don’t bring up stats… just watch them. The best team is never the worst skilled. Not even close

2 Likes

Worst is a bit much but thier skills are average reckon they would lose in a shoot out type game .

edit - you are telling me that this Richmond side is better skilled then the 3 peat Hawks?

Gee when youre the flavour of the month yuo just get all the umpires calls.

That was a stupid call by the quaffed umpire.

Has Dean Rioli hacked your Blitz account, Finding_Nino?

Oh dear

Adelaidington

1 Like

Crows dropping like flies.

Could Richmond please return to being a basket case

I wouldn’t know how to react if you weren’t mistaken. Just watch the game and ignore stats.

Where the ■■■■ did I say that?

1 Like

I reckon there have been a few mistakes on each side. Hardly all the calls, and not a badly umpired game.

Adelaide moved from 6.0% ahead of us to 2.9%.

FINISH THEM!

Hope we beat Collingwood

1 Like

When you argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

It’s like pazza’s got a dumber brother.

2 Likes

Get stuffed buddy

1 Like

Sloane and Lynch are way off the pace.

If you thought about recruiting Sloane, you’d be running him through so many medical tests then sending him to Lourdes, Fatima, Guadalupe and Knock.

2 Likes