Round 16

F uck off Bruce

If you launch yourself by putting your hands on your opponents shoulders, that’s a free kick against you (not a farking mark McAveney, you moron)

All I know is I hate Hawthorn more than port. WTF is this umpiring?!

If that wasn’t a mark then it should have been a free to port

My hatred of Port is deep, … but it turns out I hate Hawthorns endless run of bullshit frees, & garbage biased Umpires more …

Umpires are ruining this game. Legit have no idea what is happening anymore

AFL umpiring - farking awful. Where the hell do they get these losers from, they’ve lost control of the game completely.

The players are visibly confused and frustrated with the low standard.

This is a strange 15 minutes.

Advantage , TOO FAR! LOL.

And they wonder why players and supporters get so flucking frustrated, have only just turned it on for a look and again the umps are ruining the game some some really crap decisions

Ebert clearly frustrated ar the umps

Lol, Hawthorn getting frees paid against them.

Bruce: “You feel like this game’s becoming over-officiated…”

Good to see other sides get shafted by the umpires besides us.
Port have had a rough go. Funny how it never happens to Hawthorn.

How courageous is Hodgey though?

Guaranteed that’s not paid holding the ball if it’s Aaron young tackling Luke hodge

Is there a more over officiated game on earth? Far out they are making the game an ordinary spectacle. The game is almost unrecognisable from the one I remember loving growing up. And I’m only 26!

Good to see other sides get shafted by the umpires besides us. Port have had a rough go. Funny how it never happens to Hawthorn.

It’s been happening all season.

Officiating of this sport is completely stuffed, and it’s not isolated to Essendon.

Umpires genuinely have NFI what they’re doing anymore. And who can blame them when the rules change every season - and sometimes in season.

I wonder if the Bundesliga, Serie A, EPL, NBA, NFL etc have Umpires coaches or directors… or rules of the game committees.

Enjoyed Dixon giving the umpire a clap for paying them a free!

So I take it hitting a ball to a team mate is not a throw anymore - its a super bit of play. Ceglar changed the direction of the ball by scoping it over his head. I swear that is a throw - not anymore its play on.

So I take it hitting a ball to a team mate is not a throw anymore - its a super bit of play. Ceglar changed the direction of the ball by scoping it over his head. I swear that is a throw - not anymore its play on.

If you mean the one dragged and flung to the guy that ran in for a goal, … I thought it was Cyril, … totally a throw.