Round 18 2019 Non Essendon games - It may or may not be ok for Collingwood and Richmond to win

Davis out for GWS this week. Geez they’re going to struggle.

Swans by a lot then eh?

Don’t get too carried away.

Ok now its not ok for Richmond to win. Eat that tiger percentage port.

So. I want Richmond to lose and by enough to lower them behind us which will put us up into 5th if Collingwood beat the Giants which they should? Maybe?

And North beating the Lions to just keep probably the last Top 4 spot ajar would be beautiful, that would then give us next week with the Suns to get to 11 wins. Brisbane play Hawthorn in Tassie so if things fell our way by the end of next week could be only out of the Top 4 by % only.

The tigers’ warm up jumpers are league worst by some margin. Unless you’re in to the “c-grade American high school football jumper” aesthetic I guess.

1 Like

Bit of a win win here. Richmond win and port are out of the way. Port win and you’d think Richmond lose enough % to fall below us

2 Likes

An 11+ ish point win by Port will put Richmonds % just under ours - as we head into Gold Coast and they have Collingwood.

How good is the feeling of not needing other results to go our way, this late into a season.

6 Likes

Which port will turn up?

The one that’s a group of massively unlikeable ■■■■ heads. Whether or not they play well, I don’t know.

3 Likes

■■■■, Richmond winning and the media hype will be insufferable.

I ■■■■■■■ hate Richmond so based on that Go Port

1 Like

Annoying hearing that Prestia accuracy stat from this season.
Yet when they play us, he kicks a running 50m banana on an angle in driving rain !

2 Likes

Jesus Port can’t take a mark in their forward.

Yeah ■■■■ Port has turned up

1 Like

Umps clearly anti Port atm

should probably been holding the ball against rioli

2 Likes

Someone kick a goal Port

Cmon port!