Round 18 2019 Non Essendon games - It may or may not be ok for Collingwood and Richmond to win

■■■■ you Riewoldt

delist whoever that 26 pelican is for port

Good game this !

It’s interesting that both these sides tend to handball at team mates’ chests instead of their shins. Fascinating tactical point of difference.

Wow, this pro Richmond umpiring is ■■■■■■.

Brainfade

actual centimetres over the line

Terrible call.

2 Likes

Perhaps unlucky, but what’s the purpose of a massive fist over the boundary at that point ?

Much like the Crows last night, Port’s season is about to well and truly go down the drain.

We are playing them at a perfect time in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

I actually think they are playing well today.
Couple of sloppy frees and better kicking for goal, this game could be even.

A terrible decision IMO. The way I saw it, (even if the ball was slightly over the line,) the boundary ump hadn’t yet blown his whistle, so the ball was still in play.

1 Like

3 easy goals to Richmond from frees. More even then the scoreboard suggests. ■■■■ off umpires, we don’t need no fairy-tale crap for Richmond this year.

1 Like

Should be about even port getting a rough run with the umps

Backing Richmond, Pies, North and Sydney.

I think the Lions will cough up their top 4 given they play Richmond, Geelong, Hawthorn, Bulldogs.

Need Pies to bury GWS as they have an easy run home.

Would like Richmond to open up Port in the second half.

Richmond are the quickest team in the league, even quicker than us.
Very difficult to close down their willingness to run, especially on the width of the MCG.

1 Like

■■■■ Richmond. I don’t want them getting too much of a % booster again.

Is this the same ‘reverse psychology’ tactic that you have been using with Essendon over the last couple of weeks?

2 Likes