Round 18 2021 Non Essendon Games

Very much in the minority here but i didn’t mind our grey jumper.

Bit hard to, no?

This game isn’t really an enjoyable watch at the moment.

4 clubs, but which is used as clickbait!

PA with good link up play SPP kicks long to Woodcock, he passes to Wines, 40m out, slight angle. Slides it to the near side. Poor shot, bad miss.

its just amazing it took coaches half a season to undo the afl fixing football.

I would, even at 46 years of age and out of shape I reckon I could take him :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep, surprised it took this long. Usually they work out a way to overcome the intended purpose of the rule change, quicker than half a season.

Go for it Ace.

Fix your bald patch Ryder

Long takes a shot form 40, doesn’t make the distance, Lycett spills the mark, Ryder gets the crumb, snaps the goal from the square.
St.K 3.4 - 22
PA 1.2 - 8

Reverse Samson

1 Like

This game is rubbish…looks no one wants to put effort

PA forwards have no threatening forward presence, no one looks like they are going to kick a goal.

I didn’t hate it either but prefer the red
I hated the fact it was forced upon us

With Brisbane and Port being 4th and 5th on the ladder right now, it’s hard to see them reversing their form enough to challenge the top 3 (Geelong, WB, Melbourne).

Sydney could surprise but probably a year or two too early for them.

The rest of us? Don’t bother.

A little bit of vomit in my mouth formed when I realised it would be much better if Port won for us.

But that’s not happening, StKilda are in good form and I don’t like Port Adelaide, so that’s :ok_hand:

Dixon smashes a pack in a marking attempt, the ball spills to Amon, he finally snaps a goal, from 30m out, directly in front.

McKenzie is spotting 10+ cms to King and has out marked him 3 times.

Wilkie, marks 45m out, 45 angle, misses to the far side.