Round 18 Non Essendon Games

So Eagles tell us what it feels like to be dicked by the umpires lololololololol
Eat a massive bag of dix you flogs

11 Likes

The Eagles are the pretendiest bunch of pretenders ever to have pretended. How they are within a bull’s roar of the 8 is a joke. They are symptomatic of the afl’s desire to have a competition of nothing but 18 mediocre teams.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Yay woohoo

2 Likes

Now we’re officially in the 8, I did the finals predictor thingy, and I have us winning the GF against Sydney.

19 Likes

Spewin melbourne and tigers won. But will take the eagles losing and Farcarlton losing (hopefully) as a booby prize.

I actually think North may beat Melbourne next week.

Needless to say, Doggies game is must win!

Face to Face - “I love talking to you Bucks, I love hearing you speak, you’re an eloquent speaker and I love that about you and the players seem to want to play for you and you’re a great speaker and you inspire you’re players and they seem to love you and I love you and just love the way the players respond to the way you speak”

Tomorrows paper - “WHY BUCKLEY HAS TO GO”

9 Likes

LOL Only 23k?

Remember when Fat Ed said they’d need to play EVERY game they play at the MCG because they have 200,000 members. HAHAHA.

10 Likes

Brisbane / Carlton is some low grade football.

The game or the clubs?

1 Like

Both

1 Like

Fk off and die west Coast you absolute pieces of sh*t

9 Likes

Is Petrevski Seton going to be okay? The way he reacted to that hit you’d assume he’ll be in a coma for at least a year.

Farkcarlton player. A coma would be preferable to another year with that club so I hope the ■■■■’s ok.

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s the stuff

5 Likes

Enjoyed the fact that even despite actively barracking for them this thread is just full of collingwood abuse

@westozziebomber has an erection the size of a blue whale

2 Likes

Finally someone did us a favour this week.

I thought a week for Zorko, then saw the replay and thought a week for Petrevski-Seton.

Shocking stage!

2 Likes