Round 18 Non Essendon Games

Nah, he actually slipped and fell after dropping his tray of beers.

140,000 given away to Holden, CGU and Emirates employees.

No I’m serious they do that

ffs brisbane ffs

C’mon Bears!

I’ll even temporarily call you that other name you claim to be… if you win this.

C’mon Brisbane, get your frikken shitt together ffs.

I actually did a huge frank the tank Petrie style after Reid kicked the sealer in front of a whole heap of eagle fans and said “get that up ya you mutts” and had drinks thrown on me, cans, multiple fight offers

18 Likes

That’s more like it.

Looking forward to thanking my Buckley-hating boss tomorrow.

Onya Lions. Thanks for listening to my case and immediately kicking those three goals.

Dayne Beams! The Pies just keep on giving!

West Coast are no good.

Their midfield is terrible. Gaff and shuey are guns, but it’s the depth after that: redden has been a bust, they have finally worked out masten is a wafl player, priddis and Mitchell are both cooked. There is no depth. Hutchings being a regular shows you how utterly fkd their mids are

Quoted for later use in an unrelated context.

2 Likes

I’d laugh at the fact carlton got rolled by brisbane if i wasn’t almost sure the ■■■■■■ will roll us in a couple of weeks.

Still was funny to watch.

1 Like

I’d laugh too if we hadn’t stunk the joint up against the Lions recently…

1 Like

I feel genuinely embarrassed that I was barracking for Collingwood to win and even worse that I had my 8 year old doing the same thing. However we’re in the 8 so will take it. Go Bombers!

1 Like

Whatever it takes?

2 Likes

They’re the anti-Essington

Smash the daylights out of the team below them and have been murdered by any team as good or better in quality.

Now that we have our place in the 8 the players now have inspiration for every game to keep our spot in the finals.
We will smash the dogs.

Ha! Ha!

1 Like