Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

Out : Anyone, who cares, just get rid of someone who played Nth.

In : Langford.

1 Like

Our Mix of Talls and smalls makes us a hard match up for the Bulldogs. This is going to be a final before the finals. The build up this week will be massive. Eight day break should will give us no excuse to be ready for this game.
Out - Colyer
In - Bird
We were very ordinary this week, but still kicked our top score of the year. We play well this week, …well we can then start to believe.

1 Like

Can’t have a midfield of Heppell, Goddard, Myers, Watson and Bird in the same team. We’ll get absolutely torched on the rebound and once the ball gets out into space we’ll struggle to cover and defends. Colyers pace is very valuable to this team

9 Likes

No Changes.

Now is the time to get some real continuity into the team. This potentially is our best 22 come finals time. (Maybe add Ambrose in) - lets now get a real good solid month of football together and hit the finals running.

1 Like

You can’t be serious?

1 Like

I’d rather finish 4th and beat Adelaide in Adelaide

10 Likes

After a very ordinary block of poor games the Dogs have won the last 2 against the 15th and 16th teams (not convincingly). Essendon’s form is far superior. They should win this game

2 Likes

Has anyone here got the stats on our Sunday matches over the past few years?
It’s probably just me, but from memory we fail to turn up to Sunday matches… (Party too hard Saturday??)
I sense danger here, but hoping we do turn up and destroy the overhyped Bont and co and have them tune into the Tip-antasia show!

We beat the Eagles this year on a Sunday afternoon match! That’s a bonus.

1 Like

Yeah, played 5 Sunday games for 1 win. Interesting to note the last 2 wins to the Dogs was against Essendon’s reserves and when the proverbial hit the fan in '15. Prior to that Essendon dominated the Dogs.

3 Likes

Not if he doesn’t have room to move his ■■■■!

Hooray…what’s that got to do with beating these dicksnots?

Not too sure but the poster was asking about our stats playing on a Sunday. That was the only winning game this year that I knew of…

We don’t need stats…We need attitude!

2 Likes

Well okay, address that to the original poster then?

I’m hoping Essendon bring the right attitude this week. This isn’t a given win, so they probably will.

Just don’t know if the pressure of the game will be too much?

1 Like

We can layeth the smacketh downeth.
Attitude brother. The punishment dished out from Parish and McKenna during games now…they’re roughing up veterans. Joedan every week showing the love to someone new he’s provoking them into stupid things and try stopping Goddard if a cocksmack lays a hand on his team mates…the Angry Redhead goes mental.
That’s our style of Football.

2 Likes

Just did Sid.

Nope because last year we didn’t have the opportunity we do now. Its going to be ingrained into them for the next 5 weeks.

Let’s smash them brother, I’m all for giving the dirty dogs some attitude!!
BRING EM ON

1 Like

Watson was a big reason we got back into it. Extracted the ball many times inside.

1 Like