Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

Hooker’s 150th and Baguley’s 100th this week.

11 Likes

Saturday night footy!! I will be loading up on the brewskis!!

1 Like

This will be the pounding we thought we’d hand out last week, dogs don’t have a backline.

1 Like

We’d want to win this. Dogs have a good run home.

I’m not across a lot of other teams’ dominant game style.

Doggies - do they play a lockdown style of game? (Like North, Carlton etc). Or free flowing? (Like the Saints, Crows).

At their best different to both.
Like to move it forward in waves and quickly, but often to a contest, relying on the wave of players coming through to support / feed it out to.
Often take a short lateral option by hand off foot, buying time to get numbers to the contest situation forward.[quote=“Wanderlust, post:105, topic:11007, full:true”]
We’d want to win this. Dogs have a good run home.

I’m not across a lot of other teams’ dominant game style.

Doggies - do they play a lockdown style of game? (Like North, Carlton etc). Or free flowing? (Like the Saints, Crows).
[/quote]

1 Like

Our contested footy is going to need to be above our average.

6 Likes

Two abssolute warriors of the club. We need to make sure their milestones aren’t dented by a loss.

6 Likes

Ambrose in for Colyer to play on Bont

I’m not as keen as most for Ambrose to come in so quick, I’m probably also in the minority that thinks Hartley deserves to keep his spot almost every week.
He is still young and pretty inexperienced but plays on the biggest and best forwards every week and for the most part keeps them pretty quiet

I wouldnt be against dropping Colyer if we had someone with some pace to replace him but we don’t! The Doggies arent a side we should be taking in extra plodders against imo

So for me no changes unless forced

1 Like

Nothing stupid in the 1st 5 minutes please.
Would like an avalanche of goals to shutup the 1000 or so supporters they may have in the stands.

2 Likes

I assume thats a typo? Accidently hit the zero too many times?

3 Likes

Who the Fark does the programming?
Decided to come over again this week hoping to catch both games only to find out the VFL side is playing only a hour before the game at Jihad. Might have to go over to Filth park for a quarter or half first

Crazy the calls for Lav out, was in great form in the VFL, just needs a few games to adjust to the pace, 100% stays in.

2 Likes

They’ve got a bunch of new supporters who are wearing their old Hawthorn jumpers underneath their brand new Bulldogs jumpers.

9 Likes

I only watched the game last night expecting him to be woeful after all the reports on here. Whilst he wasn’t great, he did a few good things. Can’t be dropped after 1 game.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Who replaced Chook when he gets a week for a stupid jumper punch?

Sit Franga in the goal square I guess.

Out: Fisher, Pannell

In: Nichols.

He’s just been moved back at his own request, they’re not about to bring him into the seniors to play forward.

1 Like