Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

Cale may be in strife then because there wasn’t much in Redpath’s

Hooker cleared

8 Likes

Redpath 1 week.

2 Likes

There was about 1000% more in Redpath’s than Hooker’s…like force…and contact.

Seriously reckon we can torch the Dogs. They will try and drag us down to their level. They don’t have as potent a forward line and their midfield is just contested footy. If we bring the intensity and want for the contest like we did against the Saints then the result takes care of itself. Sound a bit arrogant? To some maybe, but we play some of the best stuff in the comp.

7 Likes

Surely… surely… we can find the emotional reserves to fire up against the reigning premiers.

2 Likes

Can only hope…

What’s so special about Ambrose that he gets his name spelt correctly?

32 Likes

Where are you reading that? My source says “Jack Redpath - $1500 wrestling fine”.

He got both. Fine for wrestling and suspended for striking.

Ah, I see… as you were then…

1 Like

Redpath has been offered a one-match ban for striking Gold Coast co-captain Tom Lynch, making high contact with a right hook amid a flurry of jumper punches.

The hit was graded as intentional conduct with low impact to the head, meaning Redpath will miss the Bulldogs’ crunch game against Essendon on Sunday if he accepts.

He isn’t. But if he was I’d prefer the option previously noted to bring in Ambrose at FB and making Hartley the replacement forward gorilla.

Apart from Smack mostly being rubbish in recent weeks, it’s a better like-for-like change.

Anyone know if Hartley has played forward before?

1 Like

Get this man on the AFL Match Review Panel, he makes sense.

No way would I go on it, I’d let nearly everybody off!
Nothing wrong with a few cheapies off the ball

1 Like

As long as you were consistent.

Scott Thompson would hardly ever play if it were up to me. Lindsay Thomas certainly wouldn’t.

Not that many snipers around the AFL these days.

1 Like

Anyone flicking Lav after that game can fk right off.

Out: Hartley
In: Ambrose

4 Likes

WHAT?

1 Like

Naahhh!