Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

I’m happy with that.

Ok you can bring him to the game and we’ll all have beers and celebrations as Hooker kicks another 5 against Bullfrogs.

It’s time

17 Likes

No changes for mine.

1 Like

And get Walla to stand about 3 metres off him; just enough for jj to think he can get away from him.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen us do that niggle to any players this year, certainly not to that level.

Having Redpath out is a bonus.

No changes. I’d consider Ambrose for Hartley but only after another week.
Certainly would not be dropping Lav or Colyer.

1 Like

We have to hope that the bulldogs will attack which will let us also attack and torch them on the turnover.

If they play a loose man then we need to be smarter about it. Having Morris and Redpath out certainly helps our cause

No point dropping Lav and for the same reason I wouldn’t bring in Ambrose. Both players need time to get fitness back up.

Colyer, well he’s been out of form for a while, adds speed but butchers it badly.

8-day break, wouldn’t make a change this week.

I really like what Colyer is capable of and I think he tries to do too much with it sometimes which leads to horrible disposal. When he was on fire in 2015 he was doing the simple things really well and not trying to make precision kicks all the time. I absolutely love his explosive pace, maybe he needs to play closer to goal and have more shots instead of trying to pass it to someone?

1 Like

I Miss seeing some excitement in the coaches box.

3 Likes

No changes. Lav needs 3 games at least to see if he gets up to the pace. Green comes back in.

Looks like 1st year kids play vfl for a year

Fixed

Sorry quote ballsed up not sure how to fix it.

1 Like

IN AMBROSE

1 Like

Geez you would hope we can beat them without their #1 choice Full Forward and Fullback.

So Morris and Redpath out as well should be easy like the tin rattlers…wait!!!

4 Likes

When I heard about North’s omissions and late injuries, I was so confident. That game showed me that it doesn’t matter which players are out, especially if you don’t show up with intent to play hard and win. Hope their outs don’t influence the players attitude to the game!

The game also showed that some coaches have worked out how to beat us. The best teams dont bother, and believe their best is good enough to beat us. Poor teams use a range of special game plans to deny us the ball, play keepings off, and carefully chose matchups / tagging to shut down the key players that give us drive.

4 Likes

I like your version better!

12 Likes