Round 19

Goal for goal here at the moment. Kennedy puts the WEagles in front, only for Bruest to reply a minute later to put the Dawks back in front. A hug arm wrestle going on, 3 lead changes in the final quarter.

Burgoyne snaffles another, lead now out to 9 points.

Wish Zaka turned out like his mate Shuey.

Freak me I hate this Hawks back six. Then can literally do anything to their opposition and it’s not called.

■■■■ the Hawks are impressive.

Need to win to keep the chance of a home final alive. Fly to WA the week after losing to face a team no interstate side has beaten at home in the pouring rain. Start the game a few goals down but steady and win.

They are a pack of ■■■■■ but ■■■■ that is one of the more impressive wins of the season. Gutsy and tough.

The benefits of having so many top shelf players.

Individual brilliance, opportunistic goals and the ability to handle the ball cleanly when it matters.

Take note EFC recruitment/list team…

Not watching the Sydney game, what's the Goodes reception been?
I looked for him when I heard West Coast fans booing again tonight. To my shock horror the boo'ing wasn't for a non whitey, the media has mislead me.

Individual brilliance, opportunistic goals and the ability to handle the ball cleanly when it matters.

We are far more interested in quality people over any of that

Yep.

But as if we’d ever hold Dodoro or Keane accountable for having about 1/3 of a decent list…

Yep.

But as if we’d ever hold Dodoro or Keane accountable for having about 1/3 of a decent list…

AD is pretty good to be fair, Keane, well he is a quality person

OK on my own :frowning: Mr BM in Melb for wrestling and footy with grandson)

Reminiscing : LOVE Greg Champions songs: God footy used to be such good fun to watch- the songs etc - such simpler times -

Yep.

AD is pretty good to be fair, Keane, well he is a quality person

I get that AD has had a couple of hits in the past, and to be fair the venom should probably be directed at the club as a whole for yet another miserable area of failure to add to the growing list.

That said, to have an All Australian quality backline but a bottom 4-8 midfield and forward line means somebody ■■■■■■ up a long time ago.

Sydney’s 2nd half was disappointing.

Very disappointing indeed.

flicked from the rugby a few times to the cokers/dawks game. that was faking rubbish. i understand it was a bit wet, but the ball spent half the time on the ground, the packs of players fumbling and tripping over each other. it was terrible to watch, but we got the usual “fierce contest” rambling from the commentators. afl matches are starting to look like under 12s where both teams of kids just run around following the footy.

switched back to the rugby, at least that’s how that game is meant to be played.

Did anyone else find the above comment amusing?

As amusing as yours, lol.

Where’s the ‘fkg concur’ button gone?

Harvey, Thomas, Nahas and Waite might be the most annoying group of wankers ever put in one forward line together.

Heart beats true…